Summer is here! With the mercury rising, and the weather getting unbearable, we are in need of fragrances that will cool us down. With the change in your wardrobe, the fragrance needs to change as well. That’s basically the rule for a calmer and happier summer! Get ready to feel good about yourself with the new range of fragrances, ranging from fresh citrus-y to bold floral perfumes. We give you all the reasons to splurge this season on something lighter, cooler, and juicier.
We have selected six of our favorite fragrances that will get you through the summer. All ready for summer?!
- Michael Kors Coral (Eau de Parfum) is a beautiful feminine fragrance with top notes of tropical fruit and base notes of cedar wood, musk and ambrosia.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush Edition (Eau de Toilette) is for the youthful soul. Strong notes of fruit, and base notes of cedar wood and musk, make it a perfect summer compliment.
- Dior J’adore (Eau de Toilette) is a classic from the House of Dior. The fragrance has become juicer with the addition of Sicilian Blood Oranges to the top notes, heart notes of Neroli essence and base notes of Damascus rose.
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Forte (Eau de Parfum) is pure luxury from the brand with the perfect blend of citrus flavours, Italian coastal wood and bold floral notes.
- Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle (Eau de Toilette) is a symbol of women’s liberty. The sweet, juicy, sparkling scent is a must-have for a summer day.
- Dolce and Gabbana Dolce Rosa Excelsa (Eau de Parfum) is dedicated to the pure essence of rose. Dolce Rosa Excelsa has combined two unique and rare rose notes- the Turkish rose and the African dog rose – to create this exquisite fragrance.
We would suggest that you try these fragrances out and choose the one that suits you the best.
– By Suraj Nongmaithem