The way to have a perfect summer day is to have your beauty-kit up to date. Summer can be tough on your skin. Too much sun exposure can lead to skin irritations and dryness. Make sure your products come with an SPF. Use products that keep your skin hydrated at all time! A perfect mix of beauty products that would not only keep your face, hair, and skin glowing but also smell fresh and appealing.
We have selected 6 essential products that will not let you down this summer. Look flawless with our ultimate guide to summer beauty essentials.
- Bronzer: Give your skin a sun-kissed look. Use a gold dusty bronzer that not only gives you a perfect look but keep you protected from UVA and UVB rays. Also, it absorbs excess facial oil. We recommend the Susan Posnik Colorflo bronzer
- Hydrating lip gloss: Parched and dry lips are a complete no. Let’s avoid that with an SPF rich lip gloss. The bright shade of lip gloss by Mark Jacob would be perfect this summer.
- Metallic eye shadow: Shimmering metallic eye shadow go well for an all-day look. Check out the collection by Bobbi Brown.
- Summer Fragrance: Always smell good with a range of summer fragrance available in the market. We recommend our favourite, Calvin Klein One Summer this season.
- Smudge-free mascara: Well the truth is, mascara is every girl’s best friend. Invest in a good, smudge-free mascara like Clarins to avoid disasters.
- Compact for summer: Even your compact needs a summer makeover. Buy a compact that is made with 100 percent mineral sunscreen, and powerful antioxidant. MAC seems like a perfect and affordable compact to invest in.
- Summer hair oil: Hair can get dry and unreasonable to deal with. Use a water resistant, keratin-rich hair oil that keeps your hair moist and untangled. Rene Furterer has the best solution for protective hair oil.
Let us know which of these worked for you. Share your own tips with us in the comments section.
– By Suraj Nongmaithem