Tis the season to party and the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of a good party is good music. There are foot tapping numbers which set the tone of the party, and then there are the usual EDM and Bollywood remixes. But the music that stands out from all are the so called ‘Ghaati’ numbers. The songs are massy, raunchy, cheesy, the lyrics are absurd but they are ear worms nonetheless. Also, they make you go all out on the dance floor, not to forget the constant hooting. Here, we present to you 7 ghaati dance numbers to shake your bootiya this season.
1. Dhating Naach – Phata Poster Nikla Hero The exact meaning of the word ‘Dhating’ remains unknown to humanity. But this is a fun song and the dance steps also double up as a full body workout.
2. Jumme Ki Raat –
When we are talking about reaching to the masses, how we can we forget Salman Bhai ? Jumme Ki Raat can well be our substitute for TGIF!
3. Chikni Chameli – Agneepath The gorgeous Katrina Kaif and our very own Greek god Hrithik going grunge. Set to the the tunes of popular Marathi song ‘Kombdi Palali’ the song is capable of setting the dance floor on fire, quite literally.
4. Pungi – Agent Vinod The video is all classy with a suave looking Saif Ali Khan handling the guns and the girls with equal ease. But the music is Mika Singh in his element, you can dance on this one till you drop.
5. Dil Mein Baji Guitar – Apna Sapna Money Money This one is more of dhol and less of guitar, but that is the least of concerns when you’ve got a party starter right on your hand.
6. Mungda Mungda – Inkaar This song from the ’70s is popular till date at all places from bars to baarats.
7. Ek Do Teen – Tezaab Mad dancing and free algebra. 2 in 1.
By Vikas Nopany