1. Sunny Leone. Yes, only Sunny Leone can make a Horror movie so delightfully sexy and appealing.
2. She can dance. And, quite well too. Guess it’s the Punjabi-ness in her that’s oozing out every time she grooves to the soundtrack in the background. She is the sone ki Baby Doll in the pital ki duniya.
3. The songs are pretty peppy and hummable. From Yo Yo Honey Singh’s Char Bottle Vodka to Baby Doll, they’re quite pleasant to one’s ears. It won’t be a wonder if they will be chart-busters at the discotheques across the country.
4. Ahem ahem… The lip-lock between Sunny Leone and Sandhya Mridul. We definitely want to know more about this one.
5. By now we are well aware about Bollywood’s hard luck with movies in the Horror genre. Most of them get unintentionally categorized in the Comedy genre. However, Ragini MMS 2 sure looks like there’s a Sun (ny) of hope.
7. The film falls into a genre called as Horrex (Horror + Sex). And the fine mix of both only spells success for the film at the Box Office this weekend.
Grab your tickets here, and be prepared for the nail-biting experience!