Very few actresses have made their mark on Bollywood as quickly and wonderfully as Shraddha Kapoor. In only a few films, the ethereal beauty has done it all. Romance? Thriller? Drama? Check, check and check!
But the sky isn’t the limit for the lovely actress, who is all set to put on her dancing shoes for ABCD 2. A lot has been said about her acting prowess, her style and of course, her beauty. But there are still some things that we don’t know about Shraddha Kapoor. On her birthday, let’s take a look at 7 lesser-known facts about the lovely lady:
1. Shraddha Kapoor is a lot more than just a pretty face! A sports enthusiast, she has played handball and soccer competitively. And that’s not all! The actress is also a trained and certified scuba diver.
2. Though it may have seemed like an obvious decision, Shraddha didn’t always know what her career goal was. The lovely lady also considered becoming an air hostess and a psychologist.
Though her parents have always stood by her, Shakti Kapoor put his foot down when she wanted to become an air hostess!
3. A die-hard fan of romantic films, some of the actress’ favorite movies include Titanic, The Notebook and Pyaasa. In fact, she even said that she would’ve loved to portray Waheeda Rehman‘s character in the film!
4. We all had a crush on Hrithik Roshan after we watched Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. Stars? They’re just like us!
Shraddha Kapoor called Hrithik her very first crush, even admitting to having scrapbooks filled with his pictures!
5. She’s also the complete package of beauty and brains! Though the actress dropped out of Boston University to pursue a career in Bollywood, she scored a whopping 95% in her class 12 exams!
6. Shraddha’s filmy connection goes way beyond her immediate family. It’s no secret that she is related to Shakti and Siddhanth Kapoor. However, her aunts Padmini Kolhapure and Tejaswini Kolhapure are also renowned actresses. She is also related to TV star Sikandar Kharbanda, who has charmed us all with his performances.
7. The actress got her break in Teen Patti through a complete coincidence. Ambika Hinduja, who produced the film, was friends with Shraddha’s brother Siddhanth Kapoor. One day, she stumbled upon her pictures on Facebook and the rest was history!
These are just a few of the things we’ve come to learn (and love) about Shraddha Kapoor. And if things keep going the way they have been, it looks like we’ll see a lot more of this lovely lady. We wish her a happy birthday, and a wonderful year ahead!