TV shows are a part of everyone’s life. We all watch certain shows and follow them religiously. The genre may vary from comedy to intense drama. And we get so hooked on to them that they become a part of our daily routine. Some of us though take it to the next level. Our life revolves around such TV shows and its characters. If we could, we would attend a funeral or a birthday party happening in the show. That’s the level of involvement we have. Wondering if you’re one of them? Well, here are some pointers. See if you fit in.
1) Your “marathon” doesn’t consist of any running, instead you sit in front of a screen and watch your favorite show for hours. Season after season like there’s a deadline to meet.
2) You don’t bother wearing branded clothes anymore. Graphic tees with quotes or images from a sitcom are your choice. Oh and let’s not forget the custom-made mobile covers and other weird accessories.
3) You take the “ Which character are you? “ quiz more seriously than your semester exams.
4) The most awaited day of the year isn’t your birthday or result day but it’s the day when your favorite show airs its new season.
5) You start saying stuff like “Valar Morghulis” which makes no sense to the normal peeps and they think you’re an idiot, but your nerd friends know exactly what you mean.
6) Even though there is NO relation, you start empathizing with certain characters and whenever they’re in pain, tears roll down from your eyes. Strange, isn’t it?
7) You spot a friend giving out spoilers from an episode and that’s it. You’ll do anything possible to stay away from that little devil. Funny how spoilers have replaced pimples for youngsters.
8) Lastly, the saddest day of your life, the day they telecast the last episode. Your life comes to a standstill, suddenly you don’t know what to do anymore.
Until, you start a new show of course.