Disclaimer: This content is for mature audiences only.
Meet the most socially impaired family on television – the Griffins. This "traditional American" family comprises of an asinine dad, a deranged mom, an ugly daughter, a dim-witted son, a dog who’s an aspiring writer, and a sophisticated toddler with an English accent. There’s never a dull moment on Family Guy, thanks to the talented Seth MacFarlane and the rest of the brilliant cast!
Here are 9 wacky excerpts from the show that depict the sheer dysfunctionality of this family:
1. Ever wondered what a walrus looks like while flossing? Peter’s Daisy Dukes Phase spells it out for you…
2. Stewie sums up the show in four words.
3. Everyone in the family takes up two jobs to pay for Chris’ private school. Looks like Stewie has the best job.
4. Seriously, what the deuce?
5. That time when Peter and Chris play Unga Bunga…
6. This one just doesn’t get old! Bet you’ll never eat chowder again…
P.S. Make sure you aren’t eating something while watching this.
7. When Peter decided to scar Stewie for life…
8. Not the kind of parenting skills you should have. Also, this makes you wonder why Brian’s son isn’t half-dog!
9. Sometimes it’s really hard to believe Meg is voiced by Mila Kunis, especially in a scene like this:
Here’s hoping this unsound and inappropriate show never sees a final season!