What would you get if you took a hilarious film from the ‘90s and cast Bharath in it? That would be director L.V.Ravichandar‘s Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani. One reason the film seems like a tribute to the ‘90s, is because it is smothered with melodrama. Bharath is an innocent and uneducated youth, who lives his life as a Siddha practitioner. A flourishing career, a good family – Bharath is a happy man. But his ego is hurt when his group of conniving friends resort to trickery and hurt his trust. He then decides to marry an educated girl (Nanditha), who will help him ease the difficulties he faces. His life then takes a fun and chaotic ride after he finds his lady love.
More in Film Reviews
- Duvvada Jagannadham: Film Review – Allu Arjun’s mighty show.
Verdict: Entertainment at its peak and a sure hit After Baahubali 2, DJ: Duvvada Jagannadham is the next Telugu biggie releasing across...June 23, 2017
- Tubelight: Film Review – This Tubelight Shines Bright
Verdict: Salman-Matin steal the show with their awwsome and awwdorable chemistry. Three more nights to go before the crescent moon is...June 23, 2017
- Pelliki Mundu Prema Katha: Film Review – Engaging Love Story
Verdict: Entertaining commercial love flick with good music. Pelliki Mundu Prema Katha is a small budget movie directed by Madhu Gopu and jointly produced...June 16, 2017
- Super Singh: Film Review – Ik taan Singh, te utton Superhit!
Verdict: Super team Diljit-Anurag take the film to dizzy heights. Super Singh is arguably the most awaited Punjabi movie of 2017....June 16, 2017
- Cars 3: Film Review – A memorable old-school comeback
Verdict: A pleasant yet poignant drive, this film has enough soul to satiate you. Cars, which released more than a decade ago...June 16, 2017
- Bank Chor: Film Review – The Most Intelligent Chor Ever
Verdict: Never underestimate the power of a common man. Bank robbery has always been an interesting and thrilling subject to make...June 16, 2017
- G Kutta Se: Film Review – Raw and Intense
Verdict: Sexually charged but emotionally impotent. Directed by Rahul Dahiya and set in the villages of Haryana, G Kutta Se aims...June 16, 2017
- Tujha Tu Majha Mi Film Review : Your Friendly Neighborhood Rom-Com
Verdict: Two lives interwoven by fate and enriched by some beautiful acting More often than not, we expect a film to...June 16, 2017
- Despicable Me 3: Film Review – Mayhem, Minions, and More
Verdict – As humorous as ever. It is hard to keep repeating the success of a breakout hit with sequels, but Despicable Me...June 16, 2017