What would you get if you took a hilarious film from the ‘90s and cast Bharath in it? That would be director L.V.Ravichandar‘s Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani. One reason the film seems like a tribute to the ‘90s, is because it is smothered with melodrama. Bharath is an innocent and uneducated youth, who lives his life as a Siddha practitioner. A flourishing career, a good family – Bharath is a happy man. But his ego is hurt when his group of conniving friends resort to trickery and hurt his trust. He then decides to marry an educated girl (Nanditha), who will help him ease the difficulties he faces. His life then takes a fun and chaotic ride after he finds his lady love.
More in Film Reviews
- Aksar 2: Film Review – Zareen Khan Shines as the Ultimate Femme Fatale
Verdict: A superb thriller with a lot of twists and turns. It has been 11 years since we last saw Aksar...November 17, 2017
- Justice League: Film Review – Are you a fan of Justice?
Verdict: As it tries to redeem itself from previous DC films, it sure does justice to the DC Universe. DC's fifth...November 17, 2017
- Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru: Film Review – TN Police Force’s Most Successful Murder Case
Verdict: Karthi enthralls the audience with some serious conviction and brilliant acting. Based on true events, the story unravels the most...November 17, 2017
- Snehamera Jeevitham: Film Review – Friends For Life!
Verdict: Friendship, Love, and Betrayal. Snehamera Jeevitham starring Siva Balaji, Rajiv Kanakala and Sushuma in lead roles is written and directed...November 17, 2017
- Panchlait: Film Review – The Light That Keeps Fluctuating Shines Brightly In The End
Verdict – A decent attempt to light up Renu’s Panchlight on celluloid. Phanishwar Nath Renu is one of the most celebrated...November 17, 2017
- Tumhari Sulu: Film Review – She Is Funny, Entertaining, and Lovable
Verdict: You cannot afford to miss Vidya Balan's housewife avatar. Vidya Balan carrying a movie on her own shoulders in no...November 17, 2017
- An Insignificant Man: Film Review – Man Exposes, Nation Disposes
Verdict: Provides a well-structured narrative of the ill-fated elections. Even today, the world cannot get over the fact that Donald Trump is...November 14, 2017
- Okkadu Migiladu: Film Review – Fight for Your Rights!
Verdict: Leaves the audience underwhelmed. Okkadu Migliladu starring Manchu Manoj, Anisha Ambrose and Ajay Andrews Nuthakki in lead roles also has...November 11, 2017
- Ippadai Vellum: Film Review – An Action Movie With A Zing Of Comedy
Verdict: A punny yet serious, action-thriller movie with an engaging storyline. WHAT'S IPPADAI VELLUM ABOUT: It’s a story of two men...November 11, 2017