No film in recent times has struck a chord while delivering gripping and engaging content, as much as director K. V. Anand’s ‘Anegan‘. The film alters between two different eras while predominantly focusing on the ’80s. Anegan features Dhanush, as Ashwin, who is made to believe that Madhu (Amyra Dastur) is his one true love. Anegan takes one of Indian cinema’s most popular themes of that period – the reincarnation drama – and sets it around this very idea, but in an entirely new plot, filled with several twists.
More in Film Reviews
- Golmaal Again: Film Review – Same Madness Different Story
Verdict: A typical Rohit Shetty entertainer that requires you to forget logic. Rohit Shetty is back with his most famous and...October 20, 2017
- Secret Superstar: Film Review – It’s All About Loving Your Mother
Verdict: Zaira Wasim steals the show in this drama. What’s It About: Insia (Zaira Wasim), a school going girl, aspires...October 19, 2017
- Raja The Great: Film Review – Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja Back With a Bang!
Verdict: A well made action entertainer. Raja The Great starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Mehreen Pirzada in lead roles is...October 18, 2017
- Mersal: Film Review – Thalapathy Vijay and Director Atlee Duo Deliver A Firecracker!
Verdict: Action-packed, emotional, and informative. The biggest and most iconic movie of this year is finally here and we cannot wait...October 18, 2017
- The Foreigner: Film Review – The Legend Is Back!
Verdict: Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan’s Dynamic relationship makes it a perplex and action-packed thriller. Based on the 1992 novel, The...October 14, 2017
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2: Film Review – More Emotions, Less Horror
Verdict: A nice emotional roller coaster ride. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is a sequel to Raju Gari Gadhi and is directed...October 13, 2017
- Ranchi Diaries: Film Review – Paisa Vasool Entertainment
Verdict: This slice-of-life story is the perfect laughter break from your current life crises. 2017 has proved that Bollywood is changing....October 13, 2017
- Solo: Film Review -A Breathtaking Performance by Dulquer
Verdict: A great concept that lacks substance. The Bejoy Nambiar Malayalam directorial debut Solo released all over India on the 5th of October. Nambiar is known...October 7, 2017
- Tu Hai Mera Sunday: Film Review – A Day Off From The Commercial Chaos
Verdict: A slice-of-life movie that urges you to stand up for the Sunday you deserve. Sunday is indeed the favorite day...October 6, 2017