Indian cinema has not seen a movie like this ever before! Rajamouli’s wizardry wins again. Epic poet and ancient Greek author, Homer, is quoted as having once said, “No man or woman born, coward or brave, can shun his destiny,” and this unquestionable truth is what drives the glorious tale of Baahubali – The Beginning. You are unprepared for the scale of what the film has to offer, and the magic begins as the very first scene unfolds. Rajmāta Sivagami (Ramya Krishnan) is seen braving her way through a dark forest with only one goal in sight — to save the child she holds in her hands. She speaks in delirium — the future of the Kingdom of Mahishmati needs to live; this child needs to see a future.
More in Film Reviews
- Punyalan Private Limited: Film Review – Punyalan Kaathu!
Verdict: Jayasurya shines bright as Joyettan yet again. Another Ranjith Sankar film has hit the box office and the film is hands down...November 18, 2017
- Aksar 2: Film Review – Zareen Khan Shines as the Ultimate Femme Fatale
Verdict: A superb thriller with a lot of twists and turns. It has been 11 years since we last saw Aksar...November 17, 2017
- Justice League: Film Review – Are you a fan of Justice?
Verdict: As it tries to redeem itself from previous DC films, it sure does justice to the DC Universe. DC's fifth...November 17, 2017
- Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru: Film Review – TN Police Force’s Most Successful Murder Case
Verdict: Karthi enthralls the audience with some serious conviction and brilliant acting. Based on true events, the story unravels the most...November 17, 2017
- Snehamera Jeevitham: Film Review – Friends For Life!
Verdict: Friendship, Love, and Betrayal. Snehamera Jeevitham starring Siva Balaji, Rajiv Kanakala and Sushuma in lead roles is written and directed...November 17, 2017
- Panchlait: Film Review – The Light That Keeps Fluctuating Shines Brightly In The End
Verdict – A decent attempt to light up Renu’s Panchlight on celluloid. Phanishwar Nath Renu is one of the most celebrated...November 17, 2017
- Tumhari Sulu: Film Review – She Is Funny, Entertaining, and Lovable
Verdict: You cannot afford to miss Vidya Balan's housewife avatar. Vidya Balan carrying a movie on her own shoulders in no...November 17, 2017
- An Insignificant Man: Film Review – Man Exposes, Nation Disposes
Verdict: Provides a well-structured narrative of the ill-fated elections. Even today, the world cannot get over the fact that Donald Trump is...November 14, 2017
- Okkadu Migiladu: Film Review – Fight for Your Rights!
Verdict: Leaves the audience underwhelmed. Okkadu Migliladu starring Manchu Manoj, Anisha Ambrose and Ajay Andrews Nuthakki in lead roles also has...November 11, 2017