Beliebers, Your Wish Has Finally Come True!

It’s finally official! International pop sensation Justin Bieber is set to perform in India as part of his 2017 Purpose World Tour. The date has been set for May 10, 2017 at DY Patil Stadium, Nerul, Mumbai. The Grammy Award winner will be in India for the very first time, much to the delight of his extremely large fan-following in the country. Bieber is expected to perform some of his hit songs that include Sorry, Baby, Boyfriend and many more. As word spreads, Beliebers in India definitely seem excited to watch Bieber’s live performance. The concert will also have other guest performances, the details of which are still not confirmed.

Beliebers, Your Wish Has Finally Come True!- BookMyShow
Organised by White Fox India, limited tickets for the concert are expected go live on February 22, 2017. To ensure you don’t miss out, you can register to get get early access to the ticket sales. Subscribe to the BookMyShow blog for more updates.

1. Dhvani Rajpopat

February 15, 2017 at 3:10 pm

How and where donwe register so that we get the early access to the tickets?

• anup

February 15, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Hahaha…everybody wants it early…

• anup

February 15, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Hahaha…everybody wants it early…crazy belibers

2. Hasini Justin

February 15, 2017 at 3:22 pm

We love you .. all good luck and blessings to you love

3. Devayani pawar

February 15, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I am so excited to see Justin bieber live . This is like a dream come true for me. ❤❤ I love you jb

4. Honey

February 15, 2017 at 11:16 pm

I am just so happy that i can't put my happiness into words it's like my childhood dream is coming true!!  I have waited like 7 to 8 years for this!  Now i am 12 i just hope i can get the tickets as soon as possible!

5. prashant singh

February 15, 2017 at 11:32 pm

justin you are not only star,  you are my world,  my idle,  my inspiration and my daily thoughts.  if i get a chance to meet you,  i will feel like the king of the world.  you are GOD to me justin..♫

6. prashant singh

February 15, 2017 at 11:33 pm

ALL TIME JUSTIN,  ALL TIME BIEBERFEVER

7. Murali Rickey

February 16, 2017 at 7:15 am

Bilebers …..Of India…..We are loving to see Justin bieber

8. Ashu

February 16, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Justin you are my life I see every day In my phone you. I have 10000 photos of yours in my cellphone love you

9. Akshay Aipatwar

February 17, 2017 at 2:34 pm

How and where to register so we could get the tickets early ???

Upload the details asap !!!!

10. Rohan Wakade