Big Cinemas Discount Offer

Big Cinemas’ zany new offer shouldn’t be missed. Movie-goers can get a flat discount of 25%, 33% & 50% on all shows by logging onto bookmyshow.com. This offer is applicable on all movies including fresh releases, late-night shows as well as Sunday shows.

T&Cs Apply.

For more information check the Offer Page.кредитная карта кукуруза отзывывзять кредит с кредитной картыденьги до зарплаты ярославль условиязолотая кредитная карта приватбанка условия

Did you like this blog?*
How did you find this blog?*
What kind of articles would you like to read on the blog?*
Name:*
E-mail:*

1. AMS

February 19, 2009 at 10:19 pm

I CODNT FIND ANYTHING LIKE THIS ON THE PAYMENT PAGE:

To avail the offer the user has to enter the credit card/debit card number in the box provided on the Payment page and click on the “Apply” button under Step 1. Failing to do so, the discount will not be applicable.

IF ANY ONE AVAILED THE DISCOUNT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

• Yancy

June 21, 2011 at 10:11 am

Hey, good to find someone who argees with me. GMTA.

2. BookMyShow Editor

February 20, 2009 at 12:11 pm

The Big Cinemas Offer is on the payment page (towards the right) but only applicable on select locations

• Betsy

June 21, 2011 at 11:18 am

Hey, good to find smooene who agrees with me. GMTA.

• Coralie

June 22, 2011 at 12:33 am

That’s not just logic. That’s rlealy sensible.

3. vsingh

February 21, 2009 at 2:17 pm

ohhh i was so excited to avail ths discount ..ALAS!! even i cudnt find any APPLY button..checked n read everthing on the payment page..it was just not there..although it was applicable in my city,still…i m sure its a common prob being faced by alot of people..BIG/Book my show well thats just an unfair means to attract ur customers.. not done.. 🙁 an advise to all be sensible n careful from these promotional schemes..i m very disappointed..

4. Jigyasa

February 21, 2009 at 4:06 pm

I have availed the discount 🙂

5. Divya

February 21, 2009 at 11:31 pm

This site is pathetic doesnt work for atleast the cinemax theatres You people got to improve some service…………………………..

6. Jugal

February 22, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Yes , I have availed the discount . You need to click + after payment before debit/credit card no iN offers columns for enterig the debit card No.

7. RATS

February 23, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Why this facility is not available in Hyderabad, Wtz the use of discounts if everybody cannot avail it 🙁

• Rumor

June 20, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Thnkas for the insight. It brings light into the dark!

8. Manoj Kumar

February 26, 2009 at 7:05 pm

why this offer is not avaiable in Coimbatore big cinemas?

9. Sanjeev Ohri

March 11, 2009 at 4:18 pm

I have availed this discount and its really a good feeling. I ahve taken 25% this time and looking forward to reach 50% mark may be by next week.

Great Offer
    Sanjeev

10. Anita Bhalla

May 18, 2009 at 2:51 pm

Is bthis offer still on?

11. Chuck