Films have been known to follow a set formula and if you stick to it, you have a hit on your hands. But there are times when someone decides to take a step off the beaten path. A shot in a dark, sort of. A risky venture, perhaps and then sparks fly. You get to watch a unique film made with passion and the journey of exploration begins. Such is the case with Crossing Bridges. Written and directed by Sange Dorjee Thongdok, the film gets under your skin and you are filled up with a whole new perspective. A truly human and real story about the life of a young man. This film will captivate you with an intricate story and sublime beauty of Arunachal Pradesh.
More in Film Reviews
- Irumbuthirai: Film Review – A Guaranteed Blockbuster!
Verdict: Arjun Sarja steals the show with his eerie performance. Writer and director P. S. Mithran has put together one of the most anticipated...May 11, 2018
- Kaamuki: Film Review – Love Is Blind
Verdict: A light-hearted film that is also thought-provoking. Director Binu S. embarks on a different trip after Ithihasa and Style with...May 11, 2018
- Ranangan: Film Review – A Gripping Revenge Saga
Verdict: A powerful family drama you shouldn’t miss. A man who is drunk with power and consumed with revenge can seldom...May 11, 2018
- Mehbooba: Film Review – Love Beyond Boundaries
Verdict: A perfect launch pad for Akash and Neha! Mehbooba marks the launch of Akash Puri and Neha Shetty as the...May 11, 2018
- Monster Hunt 2: Film Review – Bright, Cheerful, and Enchanting
Verdict: The adorable monsters are the scene stealers. Raman Hui's Monster Hunt was a record-breaking box office hit in China in...May 11, 2018
- Raazi: Film Review – The Real Side Of The Spy Business
Verdict: Meghna Gulzar and Alia Bhatt strike a brilliant combination. There is no shortage of movies based on India's battles with...May 10, 2018
- The Past: Film Review – Dark Secrets Come Back To Haunt You
Verdict: A spooky package of love, lust, and plenty of horrors. Putting us in yet another haunted mansion with plenty of...May 10, 2018
- Mahanati: Film Review – A Fitting Tribute to Legendary Actress Savitri Garu!
Verdict: A magnificent re-telling of the golden era of cinema. Mahanati is a bilingual movie, which is titled Nadigaiyar Thilagam in Tamil....May 9, 2018
- Hope Aur Hum: Film Review – It’s All Written in the Stars
Verdict: Sudip Bandyopadhyay makes a stellar debut with this feel-good family drama. Ad filmmaker Sudip Bandyopadhyay recently forayed into films with his first...May 7, 2018