The hype is real. The latest promo of Raees is taking the Internet by the storm. Not that the previous trailer did not light the world on fire. In fact, it created history by becoming the first ever Bollywood trailer to reach 21 million views in just 24 hours! It says a lot about the crazy fandom for the badshah of Bollywood – Shah Rukh Khan. Speaking of which, we can’t help but listen to this witty man speak, over and over again. The trailers of Raees are loaded with chilling yet witty dialogs delivered to perfection by SRK and we just can't get enough. So let’s decode a few and try to gain some insight on what to expect from this movie that is all set to be a blockbuster.
1. “Jo dhande ke liye sahi vo sahi. Jo dhande ke liy galat vo galat..Isse jayda kabhi socha nahi”
Truer words were never said. It would seem that Raees does stick to this mantra and portrays a business-minded protagonist to the T.
2. “Agar katne ka daar hota na, toh patang nahi chalata…firki pakadta”
Higher the risk, higher is your reward.Raees is a risk taker and he should be, given his line of work. So expect him to do whatever it takes to reach his goals.
3. “Baniye ka dimaag aur miyanbhai ki daring”
We couldn't help but marvel at this masterpiece because it’s perfect. Raees is witty, sharp, business-minded and fears nothing and no one.
4. “Saboot le aayiye..le jaiye, Raees haajir”
He is badass and is not afraid of the law. Bring it on!
5. “Ammi Jaan kehti thi koi dhanda chotaa nahi hota aur dhande se bada koi dharm nahi hota. Ab yehi mera kalma hain aur yehi mera majhab!”
We have got a badass gangster on our hands who also happens to be an obedient son with family values. Endearing, we must say.
If you can't get enough of The Badshaah, you can watch him get candid on BookMyTV:
Let us know what’s your take on his dialogs and don’t forget to share this because woh aa raha hai.