Jio MAMI 20th Mumbai Film Festival with Star is still days away but it’s never too late to grab a seat to this must-awaited film feast. In its 20th edition, the Mumbai Film Festival gets bigger and better, featuring over 220 films across seven days. Not only do you have the opportunity to watch films of different genres and languages screening for the first time in India, but you get a front seat to witness the hottest film talent from around the world through exciting conversation sessions. Here, film-lovers and filmmakers come together to champion thrilling, exciting, and engaging cinema. So if you want to witness great talent in the film industry, this is where you should be heading from the 25th of October to the 1st of November.
The Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival With Star is India`s biggest film event. It features over 220 films across genres and languages screening for the first time in India.
Book your tickets now: https://t.co/10jpaHefvm
— BookMyShow (@bookmyshow) September 24, 2018
To be a part of Jio MAMI 20th Mumbai Film Festival with Star, you need to first register for the festival. Bookings for movies will open a day in advance of the screening, so make sure you grab your seats quickly. Here are some basic steps you need to follow.
1. Log on to BookMyShow and type Jio MAMI 20th Mumbai Film Festival with Starin the search bar. Or you can simply click here.
2. Take a thorough look at the Screening Venues and T&C before you click the Register button to the right of the screen.
3. Choose your pass wisely. Students will have to procure a valid Student ID, which will be required for all days of the festival.
4. Fill in the details of the form after confirming your category.
5. Make sure that the size of the photo you upload is less than 5 MB. You can have heavier sized images compressed online.
6. Choose a Festival Badge Pick Up Location closest to you.
7. Proceed to the payment options.
8. Once you have confirmed your payment details and clicked on PROCEED, a page will appear that confirms your registration.
9. You will also receive a Festival ID, through which you can book a ticket for a minor using the Half Ticket option.
10. Students can either choose a Full Festival Pass, which gives you access to all venues on all the days of the festival. The Free Venue Pass is only applicable at select venues and limited to students between the ages of 18 and 25 years.
11. For Press Delegates, the submission of an accreditation form does not guarantee a seat. Your form will be submitted for approval and you will be notified via mail once your accreditation is accepted.
In addition to online registration, on-ground registrations will open at all the screening venues from the 22nd of October and will be active for the duration of the festival. Seats for the movie screenings are available on the first-come-first-serve basis. You will have primary access to the screenings of the best movies if you have registered online.