So, the first mash-up of the biggest hits of 2014 is finally out! Mash-up master, DJ Earworm has brought out his annual mashup titled "Do what you wanna do".
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Lorde are once again on the list with along with the fall mega-hit – Maroon 5‘s Animals and the summer smash-hit – Pharrell William’s Happy. If you think that you have heard the last of "All About That Bass", you are wrong. Because the mash-up features Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass along with the dizzyingly crazy song "Turn Down for What" by Dj Snake & Lil Jon. And, it sounds surprisingly good! But the winner here is Iggy Azalea.
Besides the major basses, Earworm also includes John Legend’s R&B ballad "All of Me", Bastille’s Pompeii and Passenger’s Let Her Go. However, it’s little surprising that Sia’s Chandelier is nowhere to be found.
Yes, the mash-up sure is infectious. In a good way or bad way? You decide.
Here’s the complete track list:
- A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera, “Say Something”
- Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea, “Problem”
- Bastille, “Pompeii”
- Dj Snake & Lil Jon, “Turn Down for What”
- Hozier, “Take Me to Church”
- Idina Menzel, “Let It Go”
- Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX, “Fancy”
- Iggy Azalea featuring Rita Ora, “Black Widow”
- Jason Derulo featuring 2 Chainz, “Talk Dirty”
- Jeremih featuring YG, “Don’t Tell ‘Em”
- Jessie J featuring Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj, “Bang Bang”
- John Legend, “All of Me”
- Katy Perry featuring Juicy J, “Dark Horse”
- Lorde, “Team”
- Magic!, “Rude”
- Maroon 5, “Animals”
- Meghan Trainor, “All About That Bass”