Coachella, one of the most popular music festivals, just got to an end, setting iconic fashion trends for the upcoming concerts this summer. Summer is a season to experiment with bold and vibrant colors, breezy and relaxed outfits, and trendy yet simple accessories. Floral prints and metallic accessories are on an upswing this season. Music festivals in summers are the right time to show off your curves and your perfectly pedicured feet.
Our guide to a perfect concert essential will make you ready for any music festival this summer. We have selected 11 of our favorite concert essentials that should get you started. This guide works well for any outing with your pals as well, be it a Sunday brunch or a morning trip to the nearest coffee shop. With these tips, look chic this summer.
- Floral printed kimono: Wear the kimono on top of a crop top and you are all set for a rave.
- Ripped denim shorts: It’s that time of the year!
- Neon and pastel color nail paints: Go for neon if you are daring, or pastel colors will do perfectly fine as well.
- Tote: Carry all your makeup, phone and accessories in one bag.
- Floral summer dress: Always the right choice to walk in this heat. Twirl, dance and look chic.
- Trendy choker necklace: Choker necklaces have replaced the previous floral tiaras this season.
- Polaroid by Fujifilm: This cute little polaroid camera is a must have.
- Metallic gladiator sandals: Gladiators, long or short are in trend this festival season. Obviously, to show your beautiful feet.
- Metallic and leather bracelets: Simple one piece metal bracelet works perfectly well with the entire look.
- Sunglasses: Protect those precious eyes with a pair of UV protective sunglasses.
- Summer fragrances: Smell great with the range of summer fragrance available in the market. Choose lighter and cooler tones for this summer. Check the specific article on summer fragrance on our blog for more information.