Living in a city like Bombay one learns to live fast and simultaneously begins to pass off everyday affairs as trivial. When Hari Got Married takes up from that very point at which we stop i.e. it captures the essence of life gradually and shows human emotions in it’s most natural moments. As I watched this film I realized how much of life I had missed because of the fast-paced nature of my living.
More in Bollywood Movies
- 1921: Film Review – Chills Along With Thrills
Verdict: A chilling story along with a thrilling performance. There are very few horror movies that can scare the living daylights...January 12, 2018
- Kaalakaandi: Film Review – A Night to Remember
Verdict: A colorful dark comedy that offers more than sex, booze and dope. Seven years ago, Bollywood film Delhi Belly changed the face...January 12, 2018
- Mukkabaaz: Film Review – A Love Story, Anurag Kashyap Style!
Verdict: This Anurag Kashyap film is more entertaining than dark. Anurag Kashyap has his own style of storytelling, with the main...January 11, 2018
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Film Review – Bhai Roars
Verdict: Bhai is swag personified in this action-thriller. If Eid is synonymous with Salman Khan, Aamir Khan made Christmas his own by...December 22, 2017
- Journey of Bhangover: Film Review – What A Trip!
Verdict: A mix of hangover, music and a lot of comedy. Bhang – a delicacy of Northern India – is served...December 15, 2017
- Monsoon Shootout: Film Review – Not For The Faint-hearted
Verdict: Nawazuddin once again shows why he is one of the best actors in Bollywood. Nawazuddin Siddiqui played supporting characters for...December 14, 2017
- Fukrey Returns: Film Review – Back With A High Dose of Choochiyapa and Fukrapanti
Verdict: Finally a Bollywood sequel that lives up to the expectations. Four years after the release of Fukrey and its success...December 8, 2017
- Tera Intezaar: Film Review – A Film For Loyal Sunny Leone Fans
Verdict: Catch Sunny Leone in a mystery-thriller that's worth a watch. 1st of December 2017 was slated to be a big day for Bollywood...December 1, 2017
- Firangi: Film Review – Totally Desi
Verdict: Kapil Sharma shows his acting skills in this desi period drama. Kapil Sharma has time and again moved above his...December 1, 2017