O Heena, O Meena, O Zeenat, O Salma…
Where is everyone? Koi hai?
Missing your girlfriend? Lover’s spat? Whether you have had a major blowout or a minor disagreement, we’ve got the solution for you! Forget the usual tried and tested formula of flowers and gifts, instead we have an epic idea. Dedicate a song in style! If you are wondering which song to dedicate, we have a suggestion too. The hottest song of the season is ‘Ice Cream Khaungi‘ from The Xposé. In case you missed it, here are five reasons on why you should dedicate this song to your girlfriend. Don’t have a girlfriend? Chill, play this song for your crush and love will follow
1. Himesh Reshammiya and Yo Yo Honey Singh: Can you handle the awesomeness? Two superstars in one song! If your girlfriend grooves to Honey Singh‘s songs, Ice Cream Khaungi will definitely help you woo her. Himesh Reshammiya, who has been delighting us with popular numbers like ‘Tera Suroor‘, gives the listeners a slice of the sensational ’60s. We all love the groovy sixties, don’t we?
2. Pick-up lines: A little bit of filminess always helps. You can use terrific pick-up lines from the song.
♪♪ Aaj hum tum dono chalo
Saari deewaarein gira de
Khul ke zara trumpet pyaar ka
Hum dono milke baja de. ♪♪
No girl can ignore such pick-up lines, so what if they’re a tad cheesy?
3. Let’s twist: Groove to this peppy number and impress your girl! Ice cream khaungi, is a song which will give you ample scope to explore your dancing skills (which you never knew you had). If not anything, just keep on shaking your head.
4. Throbbing music: Funky. Classy. Sexy. Ice cream khaungi turns on the right mood. Just ignore the scream in the beginning of the song. Don’t worry if you don’t have extravagant sets. Chill with a glass of champagne and turn the volume up! Witness the musical magic happen.
5. Flirty costumes: Role-playing is fun. Ice cream khaungi features some exotic costumes of the ’60s. It’s time to dress up! Gear up with some trendy outfit and you are all ready to sway your girl away.
Your girlfriend will go gaga over you. 100% guaranteed. Don’t be surprised, if she starts crooning the following…
♪♪Ice cream khaungi
Sholo mein bhadke jiyaa
Jo hoga mera piyaa. ♪♪