IMP: Mumbai & MAH state shows might be cancelled. Refund details.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Mumbai, Nov 17, 2012

Dear BMS-ers,

Some shows in Mumbai & other parts of Maharashtra state may stand cancelled over next 2-3 days until further notice. We are deeply saddened by the demise of Shri Balasaheb Thackeray. As per the instructions of the local authorities, the organizers  for some shows may decide to cancel shows in Mumbai to be held today, Nov 17, 2012 and over the next 2-3 days.

Don’t be disappointed. For all cancelled shows, refunds will be processed. We will be getting back to you in 48 hours with complete details on the schedules of the same. We are in talks with the organizers.

Need Help?
Email us at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com
Hoping for the best,
Team BookMyShow

быстрый займ в энгельсевзять кредитную карточку без справки о доходахкак сделать банковскую карту приватбанкаденьги в долг под расписку в барнауле

Did you like this blog?*
How did you find this blog?*
What kind of articles would you like to read on the blog?*
Name:*
E-mail:*

1. ron

November 17, 2012 at 11:16 pm

How do I know if my show is cancelled or not?

2. kaushal vrajesh parikh

November 17, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Hi. I have booked 3 tickets for Son Of Sardar at The Hub, Goregaon for 10:45am show tomorrow i.e 18th Nov. I understand that no movies will be screened tomorrow. How do I get the amount refunded? I had made the payment through credit card. Hope it will happen directly from your end. Pls let me know.
    Regards,
    Kaushal

3. Sahil Jaiswal

November 18, 2012 at 12:43 am

I had booked show tickets for 17 nov , 2012 for 6.30 pm , which was cancelleed
    booking id : cpkd0000049792
    how soon can i expect refund or can i get the tickets booked for someother day

4. hitesh dotiya

November 18, 2012 at 9:18 am

My booking ID is CXKE-W67K7DD.I have booked 2 tickets for cinemax growel ,kandivali east for 17-11-12 for 9:30 pm show.but the show was cancelled.
    I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.
    thank you.

5. Manas Jain

November 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

We have booked tickets through debit card for film show on 18th nov.,2012. Kindly let me know the refund procedure.
    My mobile number .is required by you is :9004464533

6. Pankaj Sachdeva

November 18, 2012 at 10:54 am

Today’s Show for Jab tak hai Jaan in ‘Fame Cinemas, Fun n Shop Mall, Pune’ is cancelled and I booked 2 silver class tickets for it thriugh BMS. Please provide the refund status.

7. Mukesh Mane

November 18, 2012 at 11:25 am

Hi I had booked 2 tickets for JTHJ for 17th November for 7.10 p.m. show at Fame Raghuleela, Vashi, Navi Mumbai vide reference number FMRV0001009995 Seats Premier D13, D12. However the mall had closed and show was cancelled.

Please clarify when will I get refund of the same.

Thanks.
    Mukesh Mane
    9820019508

8. Adishri

November 18, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Hi –
    had booked august osage county at st andrews auditorium today -18 nov @ 7.30. Please let us know the status of the show ,and if it is cancelled -the refund mode . I had booked it thru book my show

adishri
    adishri.periwal@gmail.com

9. Mannat

November 18, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Hi,
    I had booked 3 tickets for august osage county at st andrews auditorium today -18 nov @ 7.30. Could you please tell me if the show is on or cancelled? And if cancelled then what is the system of refund? I had bought the tickets on my debit card.
    I called on your customer support number but even that is not functioning.

10. Gouri Srivastava

November 18, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Hi –
    I had booked august osage county at st andrews auditorium today -18 nov @ 7.30. Please let me know the status of the show ,and if it is cancelled -the refund mode . I had booked it thru book my show. My booking ID is STAA0000019FDB.

Gouri Srivastava

11. Parv

November 18, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I had booked two tickets of August Osage County for today at St. Andrews Auditorium. The booking ID is STAA0000019XT1. Had called up the auditorium and they say it has been cancelled. How will the refund be done?

12. Amit Mestry

November 18, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Hi,

Booking Id: APKH0000018387 Show is on 18 nov 2012, 6:45pm

I tried contacting Apna cinema, Khandeshwar but no reply. Let me know if the show is cancelled as soon as possible, if yes then when & how will it get refund

Awaiting your reply.

13. ANKIT

November 18, 2012 at 5:49 pm

HI
    I HAD BOOKED 3 TICKETS FOR JTHJ FOR MONDAY AT 4 PM SHOW CLUB CLASS THROUGH BEBIT CARD AT GROWELS CINEMAX KANDIVALI (E). PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH DETAIL WHEN WILL I GET MY AMOUNT REFUND AND HOW . WHAT WILL BE THE PROCEDURE.

AWAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY.

14. Feroza

November 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm

18th november 7. 30pm st andrews auditorium mumbai.
    August Osage County
    Two tickets booked
    Booking ID- STAAOOOOO172U5

Please let me know the refund details

15. Abhijeet Patil

November 18, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Hii..

I had book two tickets for Jab He Jaan at palm Beach, Vashi. As show was concelled, please let me know when i will get refund.

Thank you.

16. Parimal Dave

November 18, 2012 at 7:15 pm

My booking ID is CXKE-WAGEG8Q.I have booked 3 tickets for cinemax growel ,kandivali east for 18-11-12 for 1:00 pm show.but the show was cancelled.
    I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.
    thank you.

17. Jayesh Desai

November 18, 2012 at 8:12 pm

The cancellations of shows was completely uncalled for as there was no real threat to life and property. The theater owners did not stand by the spirit of the audience who turned up for the evening shows yesterday and cowed down to a imagined threat. It’s unfortunate that the character of Mumbai is changing!!!

18. BHAVESH SHETH

November 19, 2012 at 9:28 am

have infrom we have book 10 ticket as per detail. but BIG CINEMA MEHUL JAMNAGAR IS NOT GIVEN TICKET.

HE INFROM YOUR TICKET IS NOT BOOK. OUR COMPANY MONEY WILL BE REFUND WITH IN 2 DAY.

THIS IS TOTLY FRAUD.

PLE LOOK THIS MATTER ON URGRENT BASE.

19. Pradip T.

November 19, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Hi

We have booked tickets for Jab Tak Hein Jaan, E-Square, Ganeshkhind Rd, Pune (17/11/2012 8:30AM). By end of today 48 hrs deadline will expire. So let us know the process of refund.

Regards,

Pradip T.

20. Rajesh Kumar

November 19, 2012 at 2:33 pm

I also booked 2 tickets for Skyfall (Sunday noon show).
    I am sure that BMS will be refunding the amount as soon as possible.

21. SG

November 19, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I have booked 3 tickets for 17.11.2012 show at 7 pm in Auranagabd . When i reached there i was told that show got cancelled. Can you please let us know about the refund of the money ?