Summer is here and so is the scorching unbearable heat. It`s time to loosen up our wardrobes and pull those cottons, linens and silks out; fabrics which keep us cool and allow our body to breathe. Although you would want to sport all those vibrant colorful hues, because summers are supposed to be fun and vivid and bright, how about using the color white, which symbolizes purity, divinity, detachment and serenity. This achromatic color not only reflects off all the heat, but also keeps us cool and relaxed. It is also a neutral shade, which can be paired with anything and everything to get a flirty fun summer look.
Summers and the color white have always had a long-standing love affair and this was witnessed at the recently concluded Lakme Fashion Week 2016 and the London Fashion Week 2016, where the color was used quite liberally. So here are a few outfits compiled for you, which manifest comfort and freedom, and some of these can also be worn to work too.
1. Team a white cotton tee with a printed skirt, a bold neckpiece and you are good to go.
or go the other way round, a simple top with a flowy white skirt.
2. Give those tight-fitted pants a skip and try these harems. Pair them up with a white crop top or a simple white top and minimal jewelry. This screams comfort from all places.
3. Aahh! Everyone loves the freedom that dresses give a girl. But with many girly troubles, very few would go for an all-white ensemble. Though it seems all runway, it also exhibits huge amounts of elegance. So Go bold. Go white!
4. Sport loose-fitting chinos with a sleeveless white top or a white top with a short jacket.
5. Try the classic white button-down shirt and some leggings.
6. Last, but not the least, go for a white t-shirt paired with Dungarees. This trend will almost never go out of fashion and is a good buy for the summers.