Live My Life on UTV Stars

Who: Imran Khan

What: Launch of "Live My Life" show on UTV Stars

When: 17 August 2011

Where: JW Marriott , Mumbai

мгновенный займ на карту кукуруза онлайноформить кредитную карту спб по паспортузаявка на кредитную карту без справоккредитная карта без справки о доходах

1. alok

August 28, 2011 at 10:36 am

utvstar congratulations! super hit. kay main AJAY devgan sir se mil sakta hu .aap ke show live my life pe plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz main unka bahut bada fan hu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. alok

August 28, 2011 at 10:37 am

main aap ke javab ka intjaar karunga.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. kalpana

September 3, 2011 at 7:44 pm

I am the bigest fan of priyanka chopra mam kya main live my life main unse mil sakti hu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…………………………………..

4. bharti narale

September 10, 2011 at 4:17 pm

plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz really wanna meet sonam kapoor…………. seriously a great fan of her. it will be a life time oppourtinuty 4r me ….. i will really g8full………plzzzzzzzzz mujh mila do sonam kapoor seeeeee………….. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5. aman

December 5, 2011 at 9:30 pm

sir i want to meet ajay devgan sir plzzzzzzzzz help me to meet with him

6. vishal choudhary

April 24, 2012 at 4:38 pm

i super big fan of akshy kumar sir so plz me un se mill sek ta hu , plz koi mela do mujeh ye ek single tareka mela hai or plz koi mela do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,i love u akki,

7. UROOJ FATIMA

June 16, 2013 at 12:25 am

Shahid iam your smallest fan with biggest heart. and iam dieing to meet you, so plzz give me a chance to complete my biggest dream. because i want to prove my family
    member and friend that u r not only my fav. hero but u r my life .