Shiv (Swapnil Joshi) is a successful businessman and suffers from a commitment phobia because of his parents’ divorce. The head of a resort chain, he works hard and parties harder, never believing in the institution of marriage. The only rock solid support he has in his life is Avni (Prarthana Behere), his childhood friend and business partner. She is also secretly in love with him but never confesses her feelings. They live in their perfect world free of any ties and commitments until one sunny day, their easy lives are interrupted by the stunningly beautiful Nandini Prabhu (Sonalee Kulkarni).
More in Film Reviews
- Golmaal Again: Film Review – Same Madness Different Story
Verdict: A typical Rohit Shetty entertainer that requires you to forget logic. Rohit Shetty is back with his most famous and...October 20, 2017
- Secret Superstar: Film Review – It’s All About Loving Your Mother
Verdict: Zaira Wasim steals the show in this drama. What’s It About: Insia (Zaira Wasim), a school going girl, aspires...October 19, 2017
- Raja The Great: Film Review – Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja Back With a Bang!
Verdict: A well made action entertainer. Raja The Great starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Mehreen Pirzada in lead roles is...October 18, 2017
- Mersal: Film Review – Thalapathy Vijay and Director Atlee Duo Deliver A Firecracker!
Verdict: Action-packed, emotional, and informative. The biggest and most iconic movie of this year is finally here and we cannot wait...October 18, 2017
- The Foreigner: Film Review – The Legend Is Back!
Verdict: Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan’s Dynamic relationship makes it a perplex and action-packed thriller. Based on the 1992 novel, The...October 14, 2017
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2: Film Review – More Emotions, Less Horror
Verdict: A nice emotional roller coaster ride. Raju Gari Gadhi 2 is a sequel to Raju Gari Gadhi and is directed...October 13, 2017
- Ranchi Diaries: Film Review – Paisa Vasool Entertainment
Verdict: This slice-of-life story is the perfect laughter break from your current life crises. 2017 has proved that Bollywood is changing....October 13, 2017
- Solo: Film Review -A Breathtaking Performance by Dulquer
Verdict: A great concept that lacks substance. The Bejoy Nambiar Malayalam directorial debut Solo released all over India on the 5th of October. Nambiar is known...October 7, 2017
- Tu Hai Mera Sunday: Film Review – A Day Off From The Commercial Chaos
Verdict: A slice-of-life movie that urges you to stand up for the Sunday you deserve. Sunday is indeed the favorite day...October 6, 2017