Young, dashing and suave – Arjun Kapoor is among the latest breed of actors to have captured the Hindi film industry’s attention with his confident looks and style. Coming from a family of filmmakers, Arjun was like a breath of fresh air when he first entered Bollywood. We love how he transformed from an obese, under-confident guy to a charming, appealing actor. It wasn’t until 2012 that he made his Bollywood debut, but Arjun has been in the film industry since 2003. From an assistant director to a leading hero, Arjun’s journey has been quite colorful. As he turns 29 today, let’s take a look at how and when we went drooling over B-Town’s latest hot property!
1. Ishaqzaade – When the chauvinistic Parma made us hate him first and then love him unconditionally. Oh, you ill-mannered, bearded brat!
2. Gunday – When his awesome chemistry with Ranveer Singh moved from reel life to real life. ”Bros before hoes”, ”Bromance" – whatever you call it, we just can’t get enough of the two!
3. 2 States – When he proved he could be a hopeless, die-hard romantic and still manage to steal our hearts with his shy looks. Krish Malhotra – we love the nerdy, geeky you!
4. Selfies, selfies and more selfies!
When his cute, silly selfies make us go weak in our knees. Not that we needed more reasons to adore him, but Arjun’s selfies are an automatic addition to the list! Gosh, could he get any cuter?
5. Angry Young Man/Chocolate Boy
With just 6 films in his kitty, Arjun has already shown his repertoire as an actor. From a hardened criminal to a typical lover boy, he’s done it all. And we absolutely love it!
Here’s wishing the Bollywood heartthrob a fantastic birthday! Keep rollin’…