Bollywood celebrities and brand endorsements have been walking parallelly since ages.Actors have, since long, collaborating with brands for endorsing their products, owing to the wide range of public influence they bring with their names. But before TV commercials became a thing, print ads were one of the most important ways to endorse brands. And this is how some of the most popular actors looked like on vintage ads.
1. Sharmila Tagore for Murphy Radio in 1966
2. Prem Chopra for Vaseline
3. Dilip Kumar for Pickles
4. Meena Kumari for Lux Toilet Soap
5. Jackie Shroff for Charminar
6. Jaya Bachchan for Subhash Sarees
7. Dharmendra and Hema Malini for Chetak Sabun
8. Parveen Babi for Bombay Dyeing
9. Kishore Kumar for Brylcream
10. Tanuja for Lux Toilet Soap
Though the medium of advertisements has changed drastically, celebrities still are one of the biggest influencers for brands.