Everyone remembers Sooraj R. Barjatya great romantic saga Hum Aapke Hain Koun. Released in 1994, the film became an instant hit. With Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit in the lead role, the film not only gave us a cute love story but also lessons on Indian tradition and values.
The film was a complete family entertainer. It had everything – 14 songs (yes, that’s right!), Prem and Nisha’s cuteness, Aloknath’s blessing and loads of puppy love.
But what if Hum Aapke Hain Koun had been set in 2015? Ever thought of that? Well, it will probably be something like this:
1. It will be all about a muscle-flexing Prem aka Salman Khan. A shirtless Salman Khan, to be more precise.
2. Most important. There will be a Whatsapp group "We are family <3" or "My family roxxx!!!!"
3. Do you remember Bhai’s cool white-color jeep? A cycle replaces it where Salman can show off his stunts, near the railway line.
4. Tuffy becomes a YouTube sensation with his surprisingly good knowledge on cricket and Thums Up chugging skill.
5. ‘Didi Tera Devar Deewana’ will be a raunchy number with rap by Honey Singh with Sunny Leone as the item girl.
Pagla hai koi usko bataana
Arrey pagla hai koi usko bataana
Haye Ram, kudiyon ko daale daana
Kyun ki… kyun ki
I swear… Didi tera devar deewana…
Yo Yo Honey Singh’a!
Do you feel the beat?
6. Madhuri Dixit aka Nisha will be replaced by Sonam Kapoor.
7. Nisha will be a selfie addict with wild hashtags obsession.
#Chocolate #LimeJuice #IceCream #Toffeeya
#Great #Fun #BigFatIndianWedding #PaiseDo #JooteLo #LOL
8. Prem will be virtually stalking Nisha.
9. Excessive usage of terms like ‘bae’ and ‘boo’.
10. Most of the songs will be by Arijit Singh.
11. Pooja Bhabhi will not die. Mobile phone saves her.
12. Kailashnath aka Alok Nath will still be sanskari.
13. Instead of Antakshri and Pass the Pillow, the entire family will challenge each other on Candy Crush Saga.
14. The entire movie will be a flashback. Salman Khan will be narrating his kids his prem kahani somewhat like "How I Met your Mother".
Do you want a remake of this film? We certainly do.