We know the Deepika Padukone as the brave and fearless Rani Padmavati, as the devoted lover Tara Maheshwari, as the stunning Mastani, as the enchanting Shantipriya, as the lovable Naina Talwar but how well do you know Deepika Padukone?
Recently, Anupama Chopra interviewed the incredible woman who is currently basking the success of Padmaavat. We see Deepika as the girl from Bangalore who made her career in Bollywood and still has a long way to go. There is still so much to her and this candid interview is proof.
1. About her craft
2. On what keeps her going
3. How inherently shy she is
4. When she opened up in front of the camera
5. About choices she had made in the past
6. Expressing herself didn’t seem like a burden
7. How social media is just isolating us
8. The world needs to be more gender neutral
9. All she wants to do is another ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’
10. Her idea of a perfect day is more or less like ours
11. When all of us thought it is the other way round!
12. She called Ranveer Singh a sofa, yes, she did!
You can be enchanted by her all over again by watching the interview here: