John Abraham – that name is enough for us to imagine that perfectly chiseled body and his signature smirk! He began his career as a model and ever since he’s on a mission to rule our hearts. The actor-producer returned back after a hiatus of two years with Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran. And now, before we head out to watch the new John Abraham starrer Romeo Akbar Walter (RAW) here are all the reasons why he is truly Bollywood’s game-changer:
1. He began his movie career with the erotic-thriller Jism
The best photoshop that you can do for your body is in the gym. Stay fit!! Love – John Abraham. pic.twitter.com/nEW8AHyYGV
— John Abraham (@TheJohnAbraham) March 14, 2016
2. He surprised everyone by being the lovable baddie in Dhoom
— Yash Raj Films (@yrf) March 3, 2019
3. He’s been a part of Bollywood’s gems like Waters and Madras Café
4. His movies like Garam Masala, Dostana, Welcome, and Welcome Back shows that he loves to do comedy.
5. He made us drool in Dostana and Desi Boyz.
6. Action + John Abraham is a match made in heaven. Need we say more?
7. He gave us Vicky Donor when he debuted as a producer. Enough said!
8. He took up the role of K in No Smoking.
Most so-called A-list actors had refused to take up the role. John Abraham who had quit smoking began to smoke around 90 cigarettes a day as a part of his prep.
9. He does cameos like a pro!
10. He likes to take up roles that push him out of his comfort zone.
He is now bringing another action-packed drama – Romeo Akbar Walter (RAW) which releases on 5th April, 2019.
Click on ‘Interested’ to keep up-to-date with the latest news on his movie Romeo Akbar Walter!