Sivakarthikeyan is currently one of Kollywood’s busiest actors. From starting his career as a stand-up comedian to becoming one of the most admired heroes in Tamil cinema, the actor’s fan base is only growing stronger. His first release of 2016, Rajini Murugan, has been declared a hit, and now the actor is considered to be one of the most bankable stars. Since then, the actor has received offers from directors Mohan Raja and Vignesh Shivan. Currently, the actor is busy shooting for a film, which is directed by debutant filmmaker Bhagyaraj Kannan. Titled Remo, this film is touted to be a romantic entertainer. Keerthy Suresh will play the female lead. If you here’s what you need to know about the much-talked about project:
1. The film is produced by R. D. Raja, who is a friend and close aide of Sivakarthikeyan. It’s reported that the film will be shot at on huge budget, making this Sivakarthikeyan’s biggest film (in terms of financial value)
2. The Tamil audience might be quite familiar with the title of the film, as it was the name of one of the characters played by Vikram in Shankar’s Anniyan. And, going by the title, it might be taken into consideration that Sivakarthikeyan might play the role of a romeo in this film.
3. The cinematography of the film is handled by none other than famed cinematographer P.C. Sreeram. The music of the film is by Anirudh Ravichander. Oscar award-winner, sound designer Resul Pookutty is also a part of this project.
4. Sivakarthikeyan will be seen in four different avatars in this film. Including one of a drag.
5. International make-up artist Sean Foot, who had worked on Vikram’s look in Tamil film ‘I’, has been brought on board to work on Sivakarthikeyan’s look. It is reported that Sivakarthikeyan spends close to four hours getting his special prosthetic make-up right. It also has to be noted that mobile phones are strictly prohibited on the sets of the film.
We can’t wait to see the film’s first look posters! What about you?