For a corporate slave, there’s no relationship bigger than the job. Every other relationship – be it family or friends – comes second to this love/hate relationship; hate-the-job-love-the-money, anyone?
Since it’s James Blunt season and he’s going all around the world on The Afterlove Tour, we have dedicated all our favorite songs by the singer to this relationship, because let’s be honest – our jobs don’t give us the time for romance. You will see how these romantic/heartbreak songs even relate to your life as a corporate slave. Took a look and get started on a brand new work playlist.
1. You’re Beautiful – When you find the perfect job but are unqualified for it
2. Goodbye My Lover – When you realize there’s no such thing as a perfect corporate job
3. Bonfire Heart – When you’re getting screwed at a meeting
4. Same Mistakes – When there’s complete chaos before a deadline
5. Wisemen – When you quit a job and HR is unable to find a replacement
6. So Long Jimmy – When your favorite colleague quits the job
7. No Bravery – When you’re dead inside after working for the same company for years
Watch James Blunt at ''The Afterlove Tour'' in Bangalore and catch his greatest hits live.