You either love her or loathe her. To some she might seem little brash, to others she is the queen of keeping it real! Well, she is none other than- Sonam Kapoor. Known for her fashion statement and notoriously outspoken personality, the lady once again is in news for her recent appearance in Koffee With Karan.
Accompanied by ‘Daddy dearest’- Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor made some outrageous statements that Friday night. Some of them made sense, rest was nonsense.
After that night, we all got an in-depth insight on Sonam’s personality. Two words to define her: Cocky and confident.
Here are ten statements that Sonam Kapoor made on that Friday night:
1. When Karan asked if it bothers her when people talk about other actress more in the acting department, Sonam boldly replied, "Thing with the industry is that if you are not good looking, they think you are a good actor."
2. "I am catering both sides in a way: fashion icon and a regular girl next door."
Simply wow! You should see Karan Johar flabbergasted look, when the lady called herself an icon.
3. "I play North Indian roles, but I am from like the JVPD scheme. If I can be Bitto from Dilli 6, Zoya from Lucknow I can also do an Aisha." Umm… JVPD scheme? How can anyone compare themselves with the JVPD scheme?
4. "Loud acting is not acting! Just because you look like ordinary and act loud, doesn’t mean you are good actor." Well, look who’s talking! But we definitely know for whom it is meant for.
5. "When people make so called art films, why do you have to take the not-nice-looking people? Doesn’t make any sense!" Let me tell you one thing Sonam, actually it is you who doesn’t make any sense.
6. On Deepika Padukone: "She doesn’t have her own style."
7. On Katrina Kaif: "Katrina doesn’t try to fit herself in a mould. I respect her a lot. She is not trying to be the fashion icon of the century."
8. Sonam also challenged her ex-beau Ranbir Kapoor, "I dare him to make commitment and married." I hope Ranbir is listening this.
9. "Talking about your personal life takes you away from your work. It’s just tacky." Finally, something that made sense.
10. On her dad, Anil Kapoor: "He is the coolest dad ever. He never remembers my boyfriends’ names."
Whether you love it or hate it, Sonam Kapoor is surely fun . Whichever side of the debate you’re on, there’s no denying that this Bollywood diva gets the last word, always. Take it or leave it. We’re not complaining, till it is entertaining.