Directed by Nagesh Bhosle, who is known for his negative roles on the telly, Panhala is a film about two couples who come to Panhala for a weekend getaway. Both couples have their own sets of problems. One couple is played by Makrand Deshpande and Samidha Guru. Makrand’s character, Ajay, was once an award-winning photographer, but now watches the house and does the chores for his wife. His wife, Sneha, played by Samidha Guru, is an advertising executive, who has money, fame and power. She dominates her husband, who relies on her for work.
More in Film Reviews
- Lipstick Under My Burkha: Film Review – Cinematically Orgasmic
Verdict: A "lady-oriented" film that everyone must watch to experience true feminism. It is strange to see how a movie that...July 20, 2017
- Dunkirk: Film Review – Devastatingly Brilliant
Verdict: Breathe in your fears, as Nolan takes you through this claustrophobic thriller. It has been three years since Christopher Nolan's...July 19, 2017
- Sunday Holiday: Film Review -A Fun Romantic-Comedy
Verdict: – Ithu Bhayangara Taste Aanu! Sunday Holiday is the latest Malayalam film to have released this Friday. Starring Asif...July 15, 2017
- Patel S.I.R: Film Review – Jagapathi Babu is back in action as lead hero!
Verdict: Revenge saga with good twists at the right places! Patel S.I.R starring Jagapathi Babu, Padma Priya and Tanya Hope in lead...July 14, 2017
- Channa Mereya: Film Review – A Tragic Love Story
Verdict: Plusses outshine the minuses in this Ninja-Payal love story. Channa Mereya arrives with a baggage of expectations. For starters, it...July 14, 2017
- Shamantakamani: Film Review – Awesome Foursome!
Verdict: Four heroes come together and strike gold. It has been a very long time we come to see four heroes acting...July 14, 2017
- Jagga Jasoos: Film Review – A Visual Spectacle
Verdict: Bollywood's first full-fledged musical is for the win. It almost seemed like Jagga Jasoos was jinxed as its release date...July 14, 2017
- Kaay Re Rascalaa: Film Review – A Popcorn Entertainer
Verdict – A safe bet for a one-time watch. Often the makers who deliver a blockbuster previously have to deal with...July 14, 2017
- Shab: Film Review – Drama At Its Best
Verdict: A lovely story let down by poor storytelling. Known for making critically acclaimed dramas like My Brother…Nikhil and I Am,...July 14, 2017