21) Sonam Kapoor (9th June 1985): Sonam is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Gemini) and Number 2 (Moon). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu) as these two numbers always go hand in hand. After having a wonderful 2013 with two successes, one after the other, her next release ‘Bewakoofian’ will also be liked by its target audience. But the ‘Khoobsurat’ remake where she is playing the role enacted by the legendary Rekha will not match up to people’s expectations. As for her love life is concerned, if she wants, she might consider entering in a relationship before her upcoming birthday, else the timing will just not be correct for the rest of the year.
Also, she needs to spell her name as ‘SONAMM KAPOOR’ to get a guy of her choice and most importantly, wear a ‘Pearl’ on a Monday evening to help her take decisions of life in a very cool, calm and a composed manner.
22) Sonakshi Sinha (2nd June 1987): Sonakshi is ruled by Number 2 (Moon), Number 5 (Mercury – Gemini) and Number 6 (Venus). Since she is ruled by Number 2, she is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). After back-to-back of hits, the law of averages finally hit her hard (with a string of flops), but it will be fine post June when she will enter in to her 28th year. She may even bump in to someone really interesting and it may actually turn out to be a good match. On the film front, her next ‘Action Jackson’ will sail smoothly while the ‘Okkadu’ remake opposite Arjun Kapoor will give her a chance to perform.
23) Anushka Sharma (1st May 1988): Anushka is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Taurus) and Number 5 (Mercury). After entering in her 27th year post May, she will slightly benefit as her by then soon-to-release film ‘P.K.’, will find favour with the audiences although much of the limelight will be shared by Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani. But she will gain a lot with Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ while her ‘jodi’ with Ranbir Kapoor will also be much appreciated. On the personal front, she might soon be found dating someone special, but I would advise her to take some time before taking it the next level. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents will only elevate the prospects of her fame and stardom.
24) Parineeti Chopra (22nd October 1988): Parineeti is doubly ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 6 (ruler – Venus). Since she has a slight cusp of Scorpio, she is also partially ruled by Number 9 (Mars). Being in her 26th year indicates that her good period is likely to continue, but she needs to take extra care on the health front especially on a mental level like a feeling of depression, loneliness, confusion etc. As for her forthcoming films, be it ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ or ‘Daawat-E-Ishq’ they will be well received and no prizes for guessing her performance will also be much appreciated as usual. About her personal life, she might bump in to someone interesting; but should not make any commitment too early as the time isn’t correct. Wearing a Hessonite on her middle finger on a Saturday (two hours after sunset) will help her find that right person.
25) Farhan Akhtar (9th January 1974): Farhan is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 4 (Rahu). Entering in his 41st year at the start of the year itself, his soon-to-release ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ will be a ‘runaway’ (pun unintended) success.
As for direction, he can take a break and concentrate on acting. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help him choose the right script for ‘Don 3’ and feel excited about it throughout.
26) John Abraham (17th December 1972): John is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and Number 3 (Jupiter) twice. Having just entered in to his 42nd year, John’s next release ‘Welcome Back’ will receive mixed reactions, but as a producer his next venture ‘Hamara Bajaj’ (tentatively titled) with Ayushmann Khurana will do much better. On the personal front, he may make a sudden announcement of getting engaged to his girlfriend Priya Runchal by the end of the year. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ on a Thursday evening will further help him to make wise investments for the future.
27) Emraan Hashmi (24th March 1979): Emraan is primarily ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 8 (Saturn). With no luck at the box office off late, his tough phase is likely to continue with his next releases namely ‘Shaatir’, ‘Ungli’ and ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’ too not doing expected business. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ will help him get wide acclaim for his upcoming Indian-International film ‘White Lies’.
28) Imran Khan (13th January 1983): Imran is primarily ruled by Number 4 (Rahu) and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) twice. After having a really disappointing 2013, Imran in his 32nd year which he will enter in the start of the year itself, will fetch him mixed results. While news about his fatherhood will keep his mood upbeat, his next release with director Vikramditya Motwane will at least put him back in the reckoning to compete with his contemporaries. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ may create that magic, miracle in his life which he badly requires.
29) Rani Mukerji (21st March 1978): Rani is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 9 (ruler Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). She also has a slight cusp of Pisces (Number 3 – ruler Jupiter). Once she enters her 37th year post March, her luck will further go downslide. Her comeback film ‘Mardaani’ will perform poorly although her role may win a few hearts. Even her relationship with producer Aditya Chopra should remain the way it is and should be consolidated only after one year. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help her take concrete decisions in life.
30) Arjun Kapoor (26th June 1985): Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and his destiny number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). Being in his 29th year indicates a much positive phase ahead of him. His next outing ‘Gunday’ will bring him back in form and post that in ‘2 States’, he will cement his status even further as an actor. While in his home production film, which is a remake of ‘Okkudu’ (Telugu), he might not be that lucky for the third time.
On the personal front, he may feel attached to someone very deeply till the first half of the year, but the feeling might just fade away towards the end. Wearing a Ruby on his ring finger set in gold will help him choose the right projects, improve concentration levels and better PR skills.
31) Varun Dhawan (24th April 1987): Varun is doubly ruled by Number 6 (Venus) while his destiny number adds up to Number 8 (Saturn). After making an immensely successful debut, his next release ‘Main Tera Hero’ with father David Dhawan will click with its target audience. Post that, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ will also be embraced well. But his Sriram Raghavan’s untitled next might not find much success. As per the news of his link-up with Alia Bhatt, well they should stop remaining ‘just friends’ and explore the possibility of blossoming romance. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (only after testing) on his middle finger will ensure that his passion for his profession stays alive forever and he achieves super stardom in comparatively lesser amount of time, of course combined with his hard work, honesty and dedication for his craft.
32) Sidharth Malhotra (16th January 1985): Sidharth is ruled by Number 7 (Ketu), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 4 (Rahu). Being ruled by Number 7, he is automatically ruled by Number 2 (Moon). Sid will enter the 30th year of his life in the beginning of the year itself which indicates a mixed bag of results for the budding star. While his soon-to-release ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ will be a sleeper hit, ‘The Villain’ directed by Mohit Suri will have a divided audience as the film may meet with diverse reactions. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will help him with better clarity of thought and stay away from wavering mind. On the personal front, he should wait for another year or so to find his ideal partner.
33) Alia Bhatt (15th March 1993): The youngest amongst the current lot, Alia is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 4 (Rahu). After making a glamorous debut, Alia will surprise everyone with a realistic performance in Imtiaz Ali’s road film ‘Highway’. Ditto with her natural act in ‘2 States’. As for his friendship with Varun Dhawan is concerned, they should seriously consider knowing each other better. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ in her smallest finger on a Thursday mid-night will help her stay away from all kinds of negativity.
34) Aditya Roy Kapoor (16th November 1985): Aditya is ruled by Number 7 (Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) while his destiny number adds up to Number 5 (Mercury). Being ruled by Number 7, he is automatically ruled by Number 2 (Moon) as well. In his 29th year, Aditya is passing through the best phase of his career and both his upcoming ventures ‘Daawat-E-Ishq’ and ‘Fitoor’ will consolidate his position even further.
Wearing a Red Coral made in gold on a Tuesday morning (one hour after sunrise) will ensure that he does not have any health problems. On the personal front, he will feel strongly for a ‘special’ someone and will enter in to a serious relationship soon.
35) Shraddha Kapoor (3rd March 1989): This ‘Aashiqui’ girl is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 6 (Venus). Entering in to her 26th year soon, her next two projects ‘The Villain’ and ‘Hyder’ are not very smart choices as both the films may fail to move her career in the upward direction. Also, on the flip side will be some health concerns especially related to stomach. Even the love angle will be missing. Wearing a Yellow Sapphire on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will ensure that she doesn’t make any mistakes vis-à-vis her finances.
36) Sushant Singh Rajput (21st January 1986): Sushant is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 1 (Sun). He will be entering in his 29th year at the start of the year itself which means he will see mediocre success. Although his next film ‘P.K.’ will be a roaring success, the limelight will mainly focus on Aamir Khan and Rajkumar Hirani. After that in ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’ he will come on to his own and display histrionics. As far as his equation with his live-in girlfriend Ankita Lokhande (19th December 1984) is concerned, it is a tough one and they should not even think of marriage for another year at least.
37) Arjun Rampal (26th November 1972): Arjun is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Sagittarius) while his destiny number adds up to Number 2 (Moon). Since he is ruled by Number 2, he is automatically ruled by Number 7 (Ketu). In his 42nd year, Arjun will be benefitted as his next release ‘Roy’ where he is sharing screen space with Ranbir Kapoor will be appreciated a lot and after that in ‘Rock On 2,’ once again his performance will be well received – both by the aam junta and the critics alike. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ in any white metal on his smallest finger on a Monday evening will help him reduce stress levels.
38) Ayushmann Khurrana (14th September 1984): Ayushmann is doubly ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) while his destiny number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). In his 30th year, he will have a decent innings. His soon-to-release ‘Bewakoofian’ will be liked by his fans and his second venture ‘Hamara Bajaj’ (tentatively titled) with his hit team of ‘Vicky Donor’ will also find acceptance. According to me, he should ideally spell his name as ‘AYUSHMAAN KHURANAA’ (and not the way he is currently spelling) to see optimum results in his work, personal life and health front as well. Wearing an Emerald on his smallest finger on a Wednesday morning (exactly two hours after sunrise) will help him control his restless and impatient nature and stop any delays in his life (whatsoever).
39) Riteish Deshmukh (17th December 1978): Riteish is ruled by Number 8 (Saturn), Number 3 (Jupiter – Sagittarius) and Number 9 (Mars). Having just entered his 36th year, he will have a satisfying year ahead. His role in ‘The Villain’ will be appreciated and his stint as a Marathi film producer will also be successful. There could be ‘good news’ on the anvil as well (read fatherhood). Wearing an Emerald will further boost his career and speed up his life in general.
40) Anil Kapoor (24th December 1956): Anil is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Having just entered the 58th year of his life, the upcoming year will not prove to be as ‘jhakaas’ as 2013. Although his role in ‘Welcome Back’ will be liked by his loyal fans, the film may not set the cash registers ringing. Wearing a Blue Sapphire (after testing) will help him sail through this phase and rightfully decide about his future assignments.