We love beer. We love music. And of course, we love Goa! So when these three come together, what happens is epic!
Oh yeah, it is that time of the year again! All the beer-buffs out there, Oktoberfest Goa is back, packed with more extravaganza. The festival is set to pour more than 30 national and international music acts over three days; serve global cuisine for gastronomic delight and host a slew of live performances. Oktoberfest Goa will feature some of the marvels of the Indian Electronica scene – DJ Ajit Pai, Ankytrixx, Ash Roy, Beat 2, Clement, DJ Ivan, DJ Mash, Ma Faiza, Sanjay Dutta, and Priyanjana.
Sounds fun, right? But beware, you might encounter a beer snob roaming around somewhere.
Let us give you some points which will help you in identifying a beer snob:
- A beer snob is generally a person who uses the knowledge of craft beer as a social weapon.
- They will always use the proper terminologies.
- They will talk about the sight, sound, feel, and smell leaving you confused about your senses as you’ve known them.
- They can’t seem to socialize at a bar without getting preachy.
- They can tell you all about "Reinhetisgebot" and pronounce it at one go, maybe.
- They will always suggest you their favorites, and criticize your favorites.
- And if they are reading this, they might get a little bit defensive out there.
So, beer lovers or beer snobs Oktoberfest Goa is open to all! And as we all know beer is not hard to conclude as a democratic drink and is truly available to everyone; the festival is all about making people happy and teaching the art of "letting go".
So experience the celebration of a Good Life and Good Food. Run wild on the Goan beaches, indulge yourself with the good food and experience some awesome live performances. And yes, don’t forget to chug the beer from the mug!