With a superb performance in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Shahrukh Khan has certainly upped the ante. We have compiled a list of movies that we thought brought out his outstanding performances over the years. Take the poll to let us know which movie you think is the superstar’s best yet.

{democracy:3}

кредитная карта только по паспорту без справоккак оформить заявку на кредитную картузаявка на кредитную карту банкаоткрытие расчетного счета юридическому лицу

Did you like this blog?*
How did you find this blog?*
What kind of articles would you like to read on the blog?*
Name:*
E-mail:*

1. Ajeet Rissom

December 28, 2008 at 1:13 pm

It’s a close of my heart. I always like to see one time in a week. Its fullflash pure Indian sece & talk about treditional,our nationality.
    [{I Like This …………………} ]

2. sangeeta

December 30, 2008 at 6:15 pm

natural acting

• Jasmina

April 25, 2012 at 1:02 am

This article is a home run, pure and simlpe!

3. steven

January 3, 2009 at 1:23 pm

fully faltoo movie
    it sucks

4. Ranjeet

January 6, 2009 at 4:56 pm

Shahrukh khan himself and his movies sucks! he is a dumb and makes me bore with his monotonous acting style. He knows where to emotionally hit the indian viewers and he does that, but he has done it so many times and in the same regular way that now he even sucks in doing that. I have stopped watching Shahrukh Khan’s movies. He should quit and he i find him to be a good businessman and he should only do that. time to go mr..sh … shh..shhh..shhhh..shahrukh!!

5. chetan

January 8, 2009 at 2:57 pm

amazing acting,
    really No. 1 in bollywood

• Sana

April 27, 2012 at 8:19 am

I am not seen any film in cienma.i am watch first movie in cienma is ra.one ,i love this movie watch with my two causin.we are promise to each other to watch all the new film , film actor is shahrukh sir.(i love sir) i imagine to watch Don2 in my dreams.so, i am very craze for watch DON2 .(the king of my imagine and my lovely king is back in an as very exciting and superhit superhit movie [{(“DON2”)}]

6. devil

January 9, 2009 at 5:12 pm

SRK sucks!!

7. Anand

February 13, 2009 at 6:09 pm

Same kind of role in every movie…
    Rona dhona…I like Baazigar as it is totally different from the movie releaed at that time.

8. Anand

February 13, 2009 at 6:10 pm

Same kind of role in every movie…
    Rona dhona…I like Baazigar as it is totally different from the movie released at that time.