Dear Editor,

The mystery discontinues. Yes it does, I didn’t sleep that night, not because it was scary, but because it was so boring I slept in the theatre only. Raaz has been executed very well, no doubt but the story is so poorly written that the execution doesn’t make sense. The music is very good and cinematography is also commendable. Adhyayan Suman’s performance was average, Emraan has also improved, Kangana is good too. I can recall some scenes which are really well executed, for e g. there’s a scene where it shows Kangana getting slammed by a truck, another scene shows Kangana standing in front of the mirror, then she moves, but her shadow stays as it is. The best scene is where she’s in the bath tub, and two hands come out of the tub. I am giving Raaz 3 stars for the direction only. But Raaz still doesn’t work because of the poor story. In short, if you don’t have an AC at home, then go watch Raaz.

Ramesh Bhattкредитка по почте без посещения банкаоформить кредитную карту срочно без справокоплата кредитной картой через интернет банкприватбанк заявка на кредитную карту

Did you like this blog?*
How did you find this blog?*
What kind of articles would you like to read on the blog?*
Name:*
E-mail:*

1. rishav

January 28, 2009 at 6:48 pm

nice fun…

2. malesh

January 30, 2009 at 10:48 am

u really think Kangana was gud?

3. Ramesh Bhatt

January 30, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Yes, Kangana was really good, she didn’t have to prepare for the role, as she’s naturally a ghost. Jokes apart, She’s a good actor, she was good even in Fashion.

4. Rohit Dua

February 13, 2009 at 3:15 pm

Raaz 1 was awesome but 2nd part is s0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o poor..
    Its not even bit horror..

Tum ashudh ho, sadh chuke ho.. HAHA so funny to hear it..

5. Kamya Arora

February 16, 2009 at 5:10 pm

wonderfull stuff. i like this movie…

6. dhananjay

July 16, 2009 at 10:46 am

I used it for the first time and clicked on friday instead of saturday late night yesterday. I understand from your call center that there is no option to cancel / reschedule the ticket.

Please intimate me when you can introduce this feature.

As of now, I am deleting the site from my favourties.

Also, you call center is a shame. I tried at 6.30am, 7am and 8am and held on for 15 minutes without any response. Just now I got thro.

All in all it has been a bad experience dealing with you – irritating and waste of time.