Precision and timing is everything in a heist-thriller, and debut director A. G. Amid has clearly used this technique. Right from its first scene that shows us an unkempt room with bottles of liquor, to the the robbery scene that coincides the external factors (not revealing what it is), director A. G. Amid seems to understand that focusing on scenes like these go a long way in establishing the detailing into the story. Add to this a good plot with some good performances and you get the director’s interesting film – Rajathanthiram.
More in Film Reviews
- Sketch: Film Review – Keeps You on the Edge of Your Seat
Verdict: With a PSA, the film takes twists and turns after almost every scene. Set in North Chennai, Sketch is your...January 13, 2018
- 1921: Film Review – Chills Along With Thrills
Verdict: A chilling story along with a thrilling performance. There are very few horror movies that can scare the living daylights...January 12, 2018
- Thaanaa Serndha Koottam: Film Review -A Series of Heists That’ll Leave you Awestruck
Verdict: Suriya delivers an A-1 performance in this complete masaledaar package. Based on the true story of the infamous 1987 Opera House heist,...January 12, 2018
- Jai Simha: Film Review – A Good Story With Wonderful Emotions
Verdict: Balakrishna continues his Sankranthi Success Streak. Jai Simha, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna, Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi in lead roles is directed...January 12, 2018
- Kaalakaandi: Film Review – A Night to Remember
Verdict: A colorful dark comedy that offers more than sex, booze and dope. Seven years ago, Bollywood film Delhi Belly changed the face...January 12, 2018
- Downsizing: Film Review – It’s Ambitious to Think Small
Verdict: A big-picture satire that's more than about being little. One of the most problematic problems of the society is the...January 12, 2018
- Mukkabaaz: Film Review – A Love Story, Anurag Kashyap Style!
Verdict: This Anurag Kashyap film is more entertaining than dark. Anurag Kashyap has his own style of storytelling, with the main...January 11, 2018
- Paddington 2: Film Review – The Cuddly Bear Is Back
Verdict: An adorable sequel that will make you hungry for a Marmalade sandwich. Move over toys and emojis, the cuddly bear...January 10, 2018
- Agnyaathavaasi: Film Review – What A Beauty!
Verdict: Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram complete a hattrick in style. Trivikram Srinivas and Pawan Kalyan are teaming up for the third time in their careers...January 10, 2018