More in Film Reviews
- Nine Lives: Film Review – You Only Live Nine Times
Verdict: Just like cats – makes you laugh and go ‘aww’. Cats are funny. You may hate them, love them, but...August 23, 2016
- Chuttalabbayi: Film Review – Another Routine Flick
Verdict: Decent blend of emotions. After a decent Aha Na Pellanta and Poola Rangudu, Veerabhadram’s next flick Bhai with Nagarjuna was...August 19, 2016
- Happy Bhag Jayegi: Film Review – A Perfect Comedy of Errors
Verdict: A very delightful return for Diana Penty to the big screen! The makers of Tanu Weds Manu are back with...August 19, 2016
- War Dogs: Film Review – Crude Yet Funny
Verdict: A satirical film that shows how war has become a business. Todd Phillips, who introduced us to the side-effects of...August 19, 2016
- unIndian: Film Review – Brett Lee is charming!
Verdict: unIndian is a raw, cross-cultural romance. unIndian marks the debut of the favorite Aussie fast-bowler Brett Lee in the world...August 19, 2016
- Pete’s Dragon: Film Review – Endearing, Fun, Very Recommended
Verdict: Moist eyes, warm fuzzy feeling guaranteed. Disney is hell-bent on serving one winner after another this year. There was Zootopia,...August 19, 2016
- Ben-Hur: Film Review – Surprisingly Refreshing
Verdict: A gallant effort to remake the classic. They say it’s never easy to recreate the old magic and rightly so...August 18, 2016
- Thikka: Film Review – Hangover Refurbished!
Verdict: Only for a couple of songs. After consecutive back-to-back hits with Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham, Subramanyam for Sale and...August 13, 2016
- Pretham: Film Review – Prepare To Be Hypnotised!
Verdict: An intriguing Horror – Comedy combo to catch this weekend. Pretham is a horror-comedy directed by Ranjith Sankar who has...August 12, 2016