We all share a weird relationship with our siblings. We hang out with them, complain to them and more often than not, have massive arguments with them. But not many of us have the courage to make love to our siblings. I know, this is totally uncalled for, but fans of Game of Thrones will understand what I’m trying to say. That show is littered with incest references, most importantly when it comes to Jaime and Cersei Lanister, who are twins, and ALSO lovers. That is just messed up, and they know it. We all know it.
This, however, isn’t surprising, because there are many acting duos who kind of went down the same path. I say "kind of" because they played siblings in one movie/TV show, but were in love in another movie/TV show. Their roles may be poles apart, but it does make me wonder – How awkward must it get to make out with someone who played your sister/brother? Here are 8 such couples who went ahead and did it anyway:
1. SRK and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
2. Jesse Eisenberg and Anne Hathaway
3. Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley
4. Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson
5. Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig
6. Paul Rudd and Zooey Deschanel
7. Steve Carrell and Toni Collette
8. Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen
Jeez guys, get a room. Or wait, don’t get a room. Okay, I need to wash my eyes now. We all need to wash our eyes now.