SRK launches book ‘Bombay Duck is a fish’

Book Worms

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who launched Indian writer Kanika Dhillon’s novel ‘Bombay Duck is a Fish’ here, says the book reminded him of his journey in the tinsel town from television series ‘Fauji’ to his latest venture ‘Ra.one’.

"For me, ‘Bombay Duck..’ was a call from the past. It reminded me of my own journey from Jamia Milia to Fauji to Ra.One. Kanika’s writing style is part satire, part drama, part humour and part realism. For all those who believe dreams do come true, this one’s a must-read," Shah Rukh told the media.

SRK
King Khan sporting casuals

srk
SRK in candid conversation with Indian writer Kanika Dhillon

SRK
Recalling his past – King Khan

srk
For avid readers – the book is out

взять кредит с кредитной картыкредитная карта тинькофф как пользоватьсякак оформить заявку на кредитную картузайм на электронный кошелек яндекс

1. sagar

June 13, 2011 at 3:13 pm

bas kar shahrukh!

• Parthena

June 21, 2011 at 11:39 am

You’re on top of the game. Thnaks for sharing.

• Jalene

June 21, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Such a deep asnewr! GD&RVVF

2. Missy

June 21, 2011 at 8:22 am

Thanks for the inisght. It brings light into the dark!

3. Justus

June 21, 2011 at 10:25 pm

IJWTS wow! Why can’t I think of thngis like that?

4. bhupendra pratap singh

September 7, 2011 at 4:28 am

I thought of writing this piece more so because today morning, when I made a Facebook entry on how I thought Shahrukh was so intelligent, I was instantly barraged by messages asking me to write more on the same.