It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2014 will treat us ?. A Bollywood fanatic and a movie buff (like me) will go even further and will be eager to know how 2014 will fare for our very own movie stars ?.
Numerologically, the year 2014 (2 + 0 + 1 + 4 = 7) will come under the dominance of Number 7 (Ketu) – the planet of peace and tranquility.
Considered to be one of the most spiritual numbers, all persons born on dates 7, 16 or 25 of any month are ruled by Ketu. People whose destiny number add up to Number 7 are also ruled by Ketu. For example, 12th April 1989 (1 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7).
Plus, Number 7 is directly linked with Number 2 (Moon) as these two numbers always go hand in hand.
People born under the zodiac sign of Cancer (20th June – 20th July) or ‘Kark Raashee’ (moon sign) are also ruled by both these numbers.
In numerology, the set of 1, 2, 4 and 7 are considered to be like a ‘family’ of numbers and 2014 will be a good year for people who are born on the dates or the series of 1, 2, 4 and 7 such as 1, 10, 19, 28 or 2, 11, 20, 29 or 4, 13, 22, 31 or 7, 16 and 25.
No prizes for guessing that the year 2014 will belong to them.
Now read my predictions below to find out what 2014 holds for your favourite stars.
1) Aamir Khan (14th March 1965): Our very own Mr.Perfectionist is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 2 (Moon). After creating ‘dhoom’ (literally!) with ‘Dhoom 3’, his next release ‘P.K.’ with the genius Rajkumar Hirani will set new benchmarks for others to follow. The new season of his television show will also garner huge ratings. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ will give him mental peace and reduce stress levels if any.
2) Salman Khan (27th December 1965): The nation’s most loved star, Salman is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 6 (Venus). His soon-to-release ‘Jai Ho’ will be a sure shot blockbuster, whereas his Eid offering for his fans ‘Kick’ will redefine box office numbers.
Although he might date someone, he will remain single and happy throughout 2014. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents or half a carat will ensure someone really sweet enters in his life.
3) Shahrukh Khan (2nd November 1965): Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) and Number 9 (Scorpio – ruler Mars), SRK being in his 49th year indicates an excellent phase for him in the times ahead. As usual, he will be winning a host of awards for ‘Chennai Express’. His X’mas release aptly titled’ ‘Happy New Year’ will do roaring business and break records of his own film. There will be happier times on the personal front as well whereas his IPL T20 cricket team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance in the upcoming season will also be encouraging. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ on a Thursday mid-night will remove negativity and enhance his luck even further.
4) Hrithik Roshan (10th January 1974): Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun (Number 1). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 (Mercury). Hrithik will be now be entering the 41st year of his life which indicates his best year is ahead of him. On the film front, his next release ‘Bang Bang’, will fare extremely well at the box office. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) on a Saturday (two hours and forty minutes before sunset) in his middle finger will take his graph to an altogether different level and put him in the international league.
5) Ranbir Kapoor (28th September 1982): Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 3 (Jupiter). In his 32nd year, it is a good time for Ranbir on the professional front and on the personal side as well. His compatibility with Katrina (16th July 1983) is superb and they should at least get engaged in the last quarter of 2014. His releases, ‘Roy’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ will do decent business, but it will be Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ which will catapult him to a higher league. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ in gold on his right hand index finger on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will help him remain focused and head in the right direction. His current name spelling is adding up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR for best results.
6) Deepika Padukone (5th January 1986): Deepika is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Entering in her 29th year in the start of the year itself, her string of hits will continue with ‘Kochadaiiyaan’, ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ and the biggie ‘Happy New Year’ towards the end. But on the personal front, it will still be the waiting game for the leggy lass, as it will take another year or so for her to find that perfect match.
As for Ranveer Singh, unlike their hot on-screen chemistry, their pairing isn’t that compatible in real life, numerologically speaking. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will help her make wise decisions.
7) Katrina Kaif (16th July 1983): Katrina is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (Saturn). After the recent historic success of her last release ‘Dhoom 3’, her forthcoming movies ‘Bang Bang’, ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Phantom’ and ‘Fitoor’ will all be either hits or super-hits. Yes, she might even consolidate her relationship with Ranbir by the end of 2014. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) might just help the proceedings.
8) Vidya Balan (1st January 1978): Vidya is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 8 (Saturn – Capricorn) and her ‘destiny’ number adds up to Number 9 (Mars). Vidya will now be entering the 37th year of her life which indicates a new phase of her life bringing positive results starting with her soon-to-release ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ clicking big time at the box office followed by ‘Bobby Jasoos’. Not to mention her performances which will be appreciated as usual by one and all. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will help her bring in that fine balance between her work commitments and domestic priorities.
9) Amitabh Bachchan (11th October 1942): This legendary super star is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 6 (Libra – ruler Venus) and his compound number adds up to Number 1 (Sun). Being in his 72nd year, once again focuses on his health as it indicates complications especially stomach related issues mainly due to stress. But since the year 2014 which adds up to Number 7 is one of his strongest numbers, he will survive the tide and come out safely. On the film front, his next release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will fail to attract the audiences (read kids) in huge numbers. By wearing a ‘Ruby’ in gold, he will be able to control over anxiety.
10) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (1st November 1973): Ash is ruled by Number 1 (Sun), Number 9 (Mars – Scorpio) and Number 5 (Mercury). Being in her 41st year indicates that she will ‘strike back’ with a vengeance. She should ensure that she has a release in 2014 before or close to her next birthday. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ in gold on her ring finger will help her bringing out the right balance in her life and also stop unnecessary delays if any.
11) Ajay Devgn (2nd April 1969): Ajay is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 9 (Mars – Aries) and Number 4 (Rahu). In his 45th year for the first quarter, he will deliver a hit with his next ‘Action Jackson’. Even after that, once he enters his 46th year, it will continue with ‘Singham 2’. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ will ensure that he is part of all kinds of cinema and not the routine masala fare.
12) Saif Ali Khan (16th August 1970): Saif is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 1 (ruler Sun – Leo) and Number 5 (Mercury). In his 44th year, Saif will start the year with a bang with the success of his home production film ‘Happy Ending’. After that, the lucky streak shall continue with ‘Humshakals’ and ‘Phantom’. On the health front, he needs to be careful especially post August, but on the brighter side, his bond with begum Kareena will only grow during this time. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ is the need of the hour.
13) Akshay Kumar (9th September 1967): Akshay is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) and Number 5 (Mercury) twice. As he will be remaining in his 47th year for the major part, his next releases; ‘It’s Entertainment’ and ‘Gabbar’ may under-perform and surprise many. But on the other hand, he will be able to give time to his family. Wearing a ‘Red Coral’ will help him with anger management issues which he may face till September.
14) Priyanka Chopra (18th July 1982): Priyanka is ruled by Number 9 (Mars) twice and Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer). While she will remain in her 32nd year during the first half, she will have to share the credit for the success of ‘Gunday’ with fellow co-stars Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor; but it will be her role as a real life boxer in ‘Mary Kom’ which will win her accolades from all quarters. While matters related to the heart would remain a bit slow, she may meet someone interesting enough before the year comes to a close. Wearing an ‘Emerald’ will bring speed on the personal front. All the best, gal !.
15) Kareena Kapoor Khan (21st September 1980): ‘Bebo’ (as she is fondly called) is ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter) twice and Number 5 (ruler Mercury – Virgo). She also has a slight cusp of Libra (Number 6 – Venus). In her 34th year, her first priority will be Saif and giving him company. On the film front, her next big release ‘Shuddhi’ with Hrithik Roshan will put her back in the top bracket. She should never remove the ‘Yellow Sapphire’ and the ‘Red Coral’ which she is already wearing.
16) Ranveer Singh (6th July 1985): Ranveer is ruled by Number 6 (Venus), Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu – Cancer) and Number 9 (Mars). Being in his 29th year and basking in the glory of the success of ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela’, his streak with good luck will continue even with his soon-to-release ‘Gunday’. But the same cannot be said about ‘Kill Dil’, as the film will not appeal to the public. As for some real-life romance in his life, his equation with Deepika Padukone is not a long-standing one and shall die a natural death towards the second half of the year (only for the betterment of both). Wearing an ‘Emerald’ and a ‘Pearl’ will help him deal with the situation in a much better and controller manner.
17) Abhishek Bachchan (5th February 1976): Junior B is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Aquarius) and Number 3 (Jupiter). Fresh from the super success of ‘Dhoom 3’, Abhi will majorly be in his 39th year which will give him a mixed bag of results. While he will be making tons of money in endorsements, his next solo release ‘All Is Well’ will not find much patronage. But once again, he will shine in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ and will be able to match shoulder to shoulder even with SRK in the lead. Wearing a ‘Hessonite’ on a Saturday night (two hours after sunset) will help him with right decision making and thoughtful planning.
18) Shahid Kapoor (25th February 1981): Shahid is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 1 (Sun). After tasting moderate success with ‘R…Rajkumar’, he will be majorly running in his 34th year which will prove to be much better. He may finally bump in to someone interesting and this time it will also materialize in his favour. His forthcoming film ‘Hyder’ will be appreciated but may not be able to garner great collections. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’, ‘Ruby’ and a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ will help in overall betterment.
19) Bipasha Basu (7th January 1979): This Bengali bomb shell is ruled by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) twice and Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn). Entering the 36th year of her life, she will taste success with India’s first beast film ‘Creature’. On the personal front as well, her equation with Harman Baweja is a good one and she should come out in the open by making things official. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ will help her ward off the negative energies surrounding her all the time.
20) Kangna Ranaut (23rd March 1986): She is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury) twice and also Number 9 (Mars – Aries). Being in her 29th year for the most part, her next set of releases be it ‘Queen’, ‘I Love New Year’, ‘Ungli’ or ‘Revolver Rani’ will bite the dust. Even on the personal front, things will be lying rather low. Wearing the ‘Red Coral’ will help control her restlessness and impatient nature.