We have been waiting forever to see Baba a.k.a. Sanjay Dutt back on the big screen. And our wait is almost coming to an end with Bhoomi releasing in less than two weeks. One look at the trailer and you know that this isn’t your regular masala entertainer. Aditi Rao Hydari plays the role of Dutt’s daughter in this action-drama and she adds the right amount of beauty and glamor to the rugged look of the film. Aditi looks ethereal, to say the least, in the trailer as well as in the songs. Dressed in ethnic wear, she makes us want to look out for our traditional clothes that are hidden somewhere in the back of our wardrobes. Check out some of our favorite promotional looks that she sported and which made us go WOW.
1) Oh, those Amrapali jewels and Label Anushree long jacket with a cropped top and flared pants make for a perfect outfit!
2) Aditi’s impeccable looks can be attributed to her stylist Sanam Ratansi.
P.S. We want those oxidized silver jhumkas and that ring.
3) This Anita Dongre black embroidered ensemble is giving us major style goals.
4) She makes the white and silver combination look so divine.
5) We just can’t stop stalking this diva’s Instagram and this picture just tells you why.
We wish you all the luck for Bhoomi, Aditi. And don’t ever stop giving us that fashion inspiration. Way to go, girl!