All posts tagged "BOXING"
- Five Biopic-Worthy Sports Events in Indian History
We’ve seen some of them. Ex-hockey player Mir Ranjan Negi’s story was made into Chak De! India, Milkha Singh trysts in...Other SportsOctober 5, 2017
- Top Five Pathbreaking Indian Women Athletes
The first ever Indian Olympic medal was won by Norman Pritchard in the Men’s 200m hurdles in the 1900 Paris Summer...Other SportsSeptember 21, 2017
- 4 Sports You Can Watch in 2017
Watching someone play a sport and actually playing a sport are two very different experiences. And no, we are not just...Other SportsAugust 3, 2017
- 10 Thrilling Events for Adventure and Sports Freaks
When we talk about sports and development in India, the first thing that strikes us is 'cricket'. It is pretty evident...SportsAugust 1, 2017
- The Most Popular Workout Trends of 2016
Fitness fads come and go. Working out at the gym can get a little boring if you don’t change your daily...Style and Fitness TipsDecember 12, 2016
- The Night Of The Champions Is Here!
Vijender Singh, one man who changed the face of the boxing world in India. He first created waves when he won...Other SportsDecember 6, 2016
- 6 Beauties with Boxing Gloves – Badass!
Let’s just agree that women boxing is a beautiful and an equally badass sight. Gone are the days when only men...Style and Fitness TipsOctober 12, 2016