All posts tagged "Fitness"
- Top 5 Things To Do in Mumbai To Make This Mother’s Day Unforgettable
This Sunday is Mother's Day, and it's the one day when you must shower your mom with some appreciation (though she...City GuideMay 8, 2018
- Find The Champion Within You at The Adidas Uprising Event
We all like to stay fit, eat healthy and maintain a good physique. After all, staying fit is the way to...SportsNovember 7, 2017
- 5 Things You Need To Do If You Want To Get In Shape
Losing weight is not easy. While celebrities manage to flaunt ideal figures all the time, we often tend to forget that...Style and Fitness TipsAugust 2, 2017
- Best Celebrity Instagrams Of The Week
If there was one thing in common among all of Bollywood’s Instagram posts this week, it was the theme of fitness....Filmy KeedaJune 10, 2017
- A Guaranteed Treat For Sports Enthusiasts in Mumbai!
With the onset of the Indian Cricketing Premier League concluding earlier this week, the craze for sports events just doesn’t seem...SportsMay 25, 2017
- World 10K Run Karnal- Celebrating 50 Years of Haryana!
Summers always bring the best of sports event in the country. In spite of the cricket fever all around us with...SportsMay 25, 2017
- Happy International No Diet Day!
Today, May 6 is International No Diet Day (INDD) – an annual celebration of body acceptance, including fat acceptance and body shape diversity. With the symbol...Style and Fitness TipsMay 6, 2017