All posts tagged "Theatre"
- Top 9 Events in Bengaluru You Cannot Miss This Weekend
Weekends bring back the light into our lives that has dimmed over the week. They are rays of hope that keeps...The Weekend PlannerMay 9, 2018
- 6 Unique Features of Every Aadyam Festival
Mumbai is a unique place for theatre. Here we not only have the National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA) where Indian and...Theater, Drama and PlaysMay 9, 2018
- 12 Events in Bengaluru That You Cannot Miss This Long Weekend
We welcome the first long weekend of this lovely year that is full of such gems. With the Republic Day on...The Weekend PlannerJanuary 22, 2018
- Which Type of Theatregoer Are You?
If you live in Mumbai, you are bound to have watched a play at some venue or the other in the city....Theater, Drama and PlaysDecember 14, 2017
- Unfairly Tales – Combination of Classic Fairy Tales to Make a Rather Unfairly Tale
Finding something fun for the kids to do on the weekends where, as parents, you don’t get bored and tired is...Theater, Drama and PlaysDecember 4, 2017
- Chuski Natak ki: Binder – A Raw and Unfiltered Portrayal of a Man and His Supposed Good Deeds
What is theatre if it doesn't make you feel a sea of emotions? Theatre On your Own, a group of theatre...Theater, Drama and PlaysDecember 4, 2017
- Anything but Love for Mandira and Samir in Their Rocking Theatre Performance
What is love? A very common question that is asked quite often. There is no definite answer to this as it varies...Theater, Drama and PlaysNovember 20, 2017