All posts tagged "Theatre"
- Top 10 Events in Bengaluru You Cannot Miss This Weekend
February is passing by faster than expected. It was like the start of the month yesterday and two minutes later we...The Weekend PlannerFebruary 13, 2018
- 12 Events in Bengaluru That You Cannot Miss This Long Weekend
We welcome the first long weekend of this lovely year that is full of such gems. With the Republic Day on...The Weekend PlannerJanuary 22, 2018
- Which Type of Theatregoer Are You?
If you live in Mumbai, you are bound to have watched a play at some venue or the other in the city....Theater, Drama and PlaysDecember 14, 2017
- Unfairly Tales – Combination of Classic Fairy Tales to Make a Rather Unfairly Tale
Finding something fun for the kids to do on the weekends where, as parents, you don’t get bored and tired is...City GuideDecember 4, 2017
- Chuski Natak ki: Binder – A Raw and Unfiltered Portrayal of a Man and His Supposed Good Deeds
What is theatre if it doesn't make you feel a sea of emotions? Theatre On your Own, a group of theatre...City GuideDecember 4, 2017
- Anything but Love for Mandira and Samir in Their Rocking Theatre Performance
What is love? A very common question that is asked quite often. There is no definite answer to this as it varies...Theater, Drama and PlaysNovember 20, 2017
- 7 Plays Even Non-Theatre Fans Will Enjoy
Plays are happening all over the country all the time. While every major city has many prominent theatre groups, it is...Theater, Drama and PlaysJuly 31, 2017