Meet Ryan. Ryan, who lives in the early 1920s, is a student of dramatics from Mumbai and is in love with the art form. Ryan has a thesis to submit on the ‘Impact Of Drama On Contemporary Times’. For this Ryan has go through humongous number of books in the library. Ryan is obviously stressed and worried.
More in Mumbai's Happenings
- Vivaan Shah in Anand Express – An Emotional Roller Coaster
Ratna Pathak Shah and Naseeruddin Shah are no newcomers in the field of acting. While one is a popular television face,...June 28, 2017
- Improv Premier League: The Artists vs The Corporates!
Why is it called the Improv Premier League? Well, because much like the IPL, this improv show sees legends create magic on the spot to...June 28, 2017
- When Jazz Goes to the Movies
What happens when jazz goes to the movies? Good things. Charming things. It was a full house at the Tata Theater,...June 27, 2017
- Vipul Goyal – A One Man Army When It Comes To Hilarious Comedy
If you are an ardent fan of TVF’s Humorously Yours series and follow it religiously, Vipul Goyal needs no introduction and...June 27, 2017
- Father-child Jugalbandis With Pandits and Ustads
Two days ago, I had an experience that satiated not only my musical appetite but also gave me an opportunity to...June 19, 2017
- Event Review: Daawat-E-Ramzaan – Iftar Walk in SoBo
I was pretty excited to check out this event when I saw it on the site. I had never been on...June 19, 2017
- The Beautiful Craft of Artisan Chocolate
"What is better than chocolate? Real chocolate!" This is the most important take away from this workshop. And not just know...June 19, 2017
- The Scent of a Man: Play Review – A Love Quadrilateral Gone Awry!
A play about marriages and infidelity, could easily be preachy. It is rather refreshing to come across one that does not...June 19, 2017
- Manan Desai’s Stand-Up Special is a Shudh Laugh Riot
With the kind of stressful lives we live, it is now more important than ever to look for humor to relax...June 16, 2017