- The Magnificent Seven: Film Review – A Magnificent Remake
Verdict: The impressive cast makes this western action flick worth the remake. The Magnificent Seven is a remake of a remake...September 23, 2016
- Storks: Film Review – Well-Delivered
Verdict: The cutest film you’ll see this year. The film industry has evolved greatly in the past decade. Millennial movies...September 23, 2016
- Bridget Jones’s Baby: Film Review – Gets Better and Funnier!
Verdict: The perfect blend of romance and laughter. The clumsy, somewhat hopeful, our favorite London-based media producer Bridget Jones is all set...September 23, 2016
- Robinson Crusoe: Film Review – Kids Will Love It
Verdict: Cute, funny, pleasant – everything a kids' movie should be. Animated movies are not just for children anymore. Take the...September 16, 2016
- The Light Between Oceans: Film Review -Devastatingly Beautiful
Verdict: A brooding drama that shines bright. The Light Between Oceans, based on the novel by M.L. Stedman is a period...September 14, 2016
- The Shallows: Film Review – Not Another Shark Movie
Verdict: A typical man vs shark movie, but better. What do Jaws, Deep Blue Sea, Sharknado, Open Water, and Shark Night...September 14, 2016
- Sully: Film Review – Hanks Soars, Eastwood Scores!
Verdict: Exceptional and highly realistic portrayal of a real-life event. Movies love to portray real-life events, especially if they are...September 9, 2016