We all love The Simpsons. Even though it’s the humor that lured most of us into the show, the genuine emotions of the characters also kept us hooked. And not to mention Homer Simpson’s wisecracks. They are fun and totally quotable. And he is quite popular on social network too.
This is NOT a "Top 10 Homer Simpson Quote" list. These are quotes that the epic Homer Simpson used; quotes we can relate to, in real life.
So without further hubbub, here is the list:
Homer Simpson on Food:
- I enjoy the great taste of Duff. Yes, Duff is the only beer for me. Smooth, creamy Duff… zzzzzz.
Beer can do miracles. Homer understands it pretty well. Have you ever realized that you enjoy beer more after a long tiring day at work? It just slides down the gullet.
Have a certain "Beer Preference" ? – Works better! Is it mid-week already? If you know what I mean.
- There are some things that just aren’t meant to be eaten.
True. Do you want a healthy lifestyle and stay in shape? Just follow what Homer says. Donuts? They are exceptional. Never say no to it. Just like Homer said "There is no such thing as a bad donut."
Homer Simpson on Fashion:
- Always have plenty of clean white shirts and blue pants.
Never a passé. This piece of advice can save a lot of your time and a possible fashion blunder. You can never go wrong with white shirts and blue pants.
Homer Simpson on Life:
- Stupid risks are what make life worth living.
No risk, no gain. What’s life without a little bit of stupidity? Dare to bunk classes. Dare to go on a thrilling adventure. Well, you won’t know the its worth, until you do it.
Aaj kuch toofani karte hain! Grab a Thums Up on the way.
- You can’t keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, then move on.
Homer made a reasonable argument with this statement. It might sound blunt, but that’s how life works. Face the fact, hands down!
Homer Simpson on Relationships:
- Never throw a butcher knife in anger.
Well, no one would do that (unless, you are a maniac). But you can compare a butcher’s knife with words. You can’t take back words, once said. Anger management is absolutely necessary.
- When a woman says nothing’s wrong, it means everything’s wrong. When a woman says everything’s wrong, it means everything’s wrong. And when a woman says that something isn’t funny, you’d better not laugh your *ss off”
Probably the most canny statement Homer uttered. All men, without doubt, will understand it.
So folks, that’s the wisdom of Homer Simpson.
In closing… D’oh!