Stop what you’re doing right now and check out Baba Sehgal Entertainment on Youtube. The hilarious videos with their crazy rhymes will give anyone a hearty laugh. Written and sung by the one and only Baba Sehgal, the singer’s most popular tracks include Thanda Thanda Paani (inspired by Vanilla Ice’s Ice Ice Baby), Manjula and Dil Dhadke. Nowadays, Baba Sehgal is known for his fun rhymes and peppy beats that are ideal for a good workout. So get on your spinning cycles and check out the best of his new tracks.
Be warned! These tunes are very catchy and will play in your head for many days to come.
1. Warm up with the daily struggle of Going To The Gym
2. Work out to the song dedicated to your favorite dish: Chicken Fried Rice
3. If you are a vegetarian, break a sweat with Aloo Ka Paratha
4. Go Zumba with Mumbai Ka Vada Pav
5. Achieve work out goals with push-ups to Mere Karan Arjun Aayenge
6. Do a dance workout to the tunes of Gaadi Mein Karle Disco
7. Get your late night workout with The Party Is In Goa
For more funny rhymes, check out the singer’s Twitter account @OnlyBabaSehgal