Every evening, about 200 million Indians are hooked on to their T.V. screens for one common reason. – The T20 cricket league. It is the perfect concoction of sports and entertainment. From dancing cricketers to Bollywood superstars picking up the bats and walking to the field, the T20 cricket league has it all covered. One of our favorite Bollywood personalities to take to the field is none other than the dimpled beauty Kings XI Punjab co – owner Preity Zinta. From cheering her team from the stands, to embracing her teammates with joy to participating in the team owners match, she does it all. And she does it in style. Here are 10 times Preity put her best foot forward at the T20 cricket league games :
1. The perfect 12th Man. She got herself the players shirt too.
2. Being every inch a Punjabi kudi for the Kings XI
3. When white is right
4. Its an English Men’s game they say. She shows them how its done.
5. Its like christmas came early
6. The colours change sometimes, but fan fever doesnt
7. We know how cold can it get at the lions den – Mohali. So you might just want to get your winter wardrobe out and zip things up for a bit.
8. But then, Mohali is not the only where the lions roar. Elsewhere, Preity surely knows how to beat the heat.
9. Maybe she mistook the stadium for a red carpet, but we dont complain
10. Exchanging more than just love
By Vikas Nopany